Seating/Tickets - For information on stadium seating and single-game ticket prices, check out our interactive seating chart.
Radio and TV
Seahawks All-Access - Ex-Seahawks quarterback Warren Moon and FSN's Angie Mentink host the show Thursday nights at 6:30 p.m. on FSN. The show provides in-depth analysis, interviews and features.
Mike Holmgren Q&A: Each week, coach Holmgren will answer questions and provide insight during his weekly news conference. The Mike Holmgren Q&A airs on Comcast Cable in Seattle. Check seahawks.com for dates, times and stations.
Pregame Huddle: Dori Monson and Paul Moyer host the Pregame Huddle before each game on KIRO (710 AM).
Hawk Talk: The postgame show airs after each game with calls and discussions from fans on KIRO radio.
Seahawks Huddle: The club's weekly radio show can be heard on KIRO every Wednesday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Arriving by bus
Regular Metro transit service - More than 10 transit routes pass within three blocks of the stadium and operate at least every 30 minutes, including weekends. Regularly posted fares will apply. For rider information, call 206-553-3000 or visit Metro's Web site at transit.metrokc.gov. TTY-TDD users should call 206-684-1739.
Express-bus service - Metro provides special service from five park-and-ride lots. Buses will begin boarding two hours before game time, with a bus leaving every 20 minutes, or when it is full. The last buses will leave the park-and-ride lots 30 to 45 minutes before game time so riders can arrive before kickoff (traffic permitting). The last buses from the Kent and Federal Way park-and-ride lots will leave 60 minutes before kickoff. Cost: $3 each way.
• Northgate Transit Center (937 spaces): 10200 First Ave. N.E., immediately south of Northgate Mall.
• South Kirkland Park and Ride (596 spaces): 10610 N.E. 38th Place (106th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 38th Place).
• Eastgate Park and Ride (1,614 spaces): 14200 S.E. Eastgate Way, north of Interstate 90 on Southeast Eastgate Way between the I-405 and 148th Avenue Southeast interchanges.
• Kent Park and Ride (715 spaces): 902 W. James St., west of downtown Kent at the corner of Lincoln Avenue and James Street.
• Federal Way Park and Ride (877 spaces): 32320 23rd Ave. S., west of I-5 just south of S. 320th Street. Take exit 143 off I-5.
After the game: Color-coded signs will provide directions to the bus-loading area and each park-and-ride location. Buses depart when they are full.
Sounder rail service - Service will be provided for certain games. The Sounder leaves Tacoma at 10:45 a.m. and 11:05 a.m., with stops in Puyallup, Sumner, Auburn, Kent and Tukwila. The train arrives at the King Street Station (a short walk to Seahawks Stadium) in downtown Seattle at 11:38 a.m. and 12:07 p.m.
The Sounder leaves Everett at 11 a.m. and 11:20 a.m., with one stop in Edmonds. The train arrives at the King Street Station in downtown Seattle at 11:58 a.m. and 12:18 p.m.
• he train leaves King Street Station for Everett at 15 minutes and 30 minutes after 1:05 and 1:15 p.m. games and for Tacoma 10, 20 and 40 minutes after those games. For 5:15 p.m. starts, trains leave for Tacoma and Everett 15 and 30 minutes after completion. Regular commuter-rail fares apply. Tickets may be purchased in advance by mail or from vending machines at each station on game day. Visit www.soundtransit.orgor call 800-201-4900 for Sounder ticket and service information.
Washington State Ferries - Service will operate on a regular schedule. Bainbridge Island and Bremerton ferries will arrive and depart from the Colman Dock at the foot of Marion Street, an easy walk to or from the stadium through Pioneer Square. Southworth and Vashon Island ferry passengers can transfer to Metro Transit Route 54 to ride to the stadium. Contact the Washington State Ferries at 800-843-3779 or visit www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries.
Parking - Parking around Qwest Field may be limited, particularly in the International District and Pioneer Square, where many lots are reserved for regular customers. There are three nearby garages:
• Seahawks Exhibition Center Parking Garage: Royal Brougham Way South, across from Safeco Field.
• North Lot: Second Avenue South and South King Street.
• Union Station: Fourth Avenue South across from the Weller Street Pedestrian Bridge.
Parking costs: Between $5 and $25, depending on the event. Most of these spaces are pre-sold at a season rate of $200.
For information, or to order season parking passes, call the Seahawks ticket office at 888-NFL-HAWK (888-635-4295).
Passenger drop-off zone: The passenger and disabled drop-off zone is located off the intersection of Railroad Way South at Occidental Avenue, which can be reached from First Avenue South. Drivers may drop off passengers next to the stadium before parking. Similar access will be provided after every major event.
The Seahawks transportation hotline number is 800-981-6465 or go to www.seahawks.com.
Furniture & home furnishings
Beautiful, Pre-spoiled Chihuahua Puppies
Bring Peter Home for Christmas **REWARD**
CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES 2 LITTERS 3F -3M 509-795-...
POST A FREE LISTING