seattletimes.com year in review | 10 most-viewed articles
Posted by Bob Payne
Who says the media only delivers bad news these days?
Two of the top four most-viewed articles on seattletimes.com this year remind us that amid the crime, natural disasters and ugly politics of our world today are wonderful tales of real people doing extraordinary things. They were stories that prompted smiles and self-reflection.
No. 2 most-read was about Electron Boy, whose unforgettable day was made possible by many generous people. And No. 4 celebrates the courage and quick-thinking of a good Samaritan who may have saved the life of a man who passed out while driving.
The complete top-10 list appears after the jump ...
Top 10 seattletimes.com articles, based on page views:
1. Walgreens: no new Medicaid patients as of April 16 — March 17
2. Local boy with cancer turns into a superhero for a day — April 29
4. Driver thanks man who hit him on purpose — Oct. 20
8. Winter could be a whopper, forecasters say — Sept. 30
9. Woe, Canada! Olympic problems and missteps pile up — Feb. 16
10. Father 'kicking himself' after son, 4, shoots mother — Oct. 26