Skip to main content
Advertising

Originally published Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 9:03 AM

  • Share:
           
  • Comments (0)
  • Print

NJ smoker burned when she accidently ignites hair

Authorities say a northern New Jersey woman was seriously burned when she accidentally ignited her hair while trying to light a cigarette.

The Associated Press

Most Popular Comments
Hide / Show comments
No comments have been posted to this article.
Start the conversation >

advertising

BUTLER, N.J. —

Authorities say a northern New Jersey woman was seriously burned when she accidentally ignited her hair while trying to light a cigarette.

The 64-year-old Butler resident was in her apartment Saturday afternoon when her hair caught fire. She has severe burns on her forehead, face and neck and was flown to a hospital, where she was listed in serious condition.

Authorities are investigating.

News where, when and how you want it

Email Icon

Career Center Blog

Career Center Blog

Bad email habits to break today


Advertising