Clues that might help unravel the mystery of Jon Doe
Jon Doe says he has plenty of memories, flashes both vivid and foggy. He says none has helped him remember his identity. Here are some of the more tantalizing clues he has offered, in rough chronological order.
Jon Doe says he has flashes of memory, both vivid and foggy. He says none has helped him remember his identity. Some of the more tantalizing clues he has offered, in rough chronological order:
• Attended an elementary school called Lizzie Brown. (There is such a school in Tucson, Ariz.)
• In high school, dated Vicki Coleman, a willowy girl who wanted to be a ballerina.
• Attended the Culinary Institute of America in upstate New York in 1976.
• Attended the University of Wisconsin at Madison, about 1980 to 1984, likely studied French and art.
• About 1983, met a woman named Tina, possible last name Gordon or Jordan. She studied international relations, spoke Spanish fluently.
• Moved to University of Chicago in 1984. Tina died after a miscarriage in Chicago in February 1985.
• About 1989, studied at Columbia University.
• Spent the 1990s mostly in Paris.
• Spent 2001 and 2002 in Vienna. Had a friend named Steve, a retired British military man who worked for DHL parcel service.
• Lived in Bratislava, Slovakia. Had a friend there named Tom.
• Lived in Sydney, Australia, recently. Remembers the address 99 Walker Street, which turns out to be a skyscraper in the business district.
• Lived in Shanghai during the Olympics in Beijing last year. Believes he may have worked as a business consultant, editing English documents.
Copyright © The Seattle Times Company
UPDATE - 09:46 AM
Exxon Mobil wins ruling in Alaska oil spill case
NEW - 7:51 AM
Longview man says he was tortured with hot knife
Sam and Sara Lucchese create handmade pasta out of their kitchen-garage adjacent to their Ballard home. Here, they illustrate the final steps in making pappardelle pasta.
(The Associated Press) Fuel rules get support A Consumer Federation of America survey conducted in April found that a large majority of Americans R...
Post a comment