Resources for Tse-whit-zen series
• "Stone, Bone, Antler & Shell Artifacts of the Northwest Coast," Hilary Stewart (University of Washington Press, 1996.)
• "Klallam Ethnography," Erna Gunther (University of Washington Press, 1927.)
• "The Indians of Puget Sound," Hermann Haeberlin and Erna Gunther (University of Washington Press, 1942.)
• "The Coming of the Spirit of Pestilence," Robert Boyd (University of Washington Press, 1999.)
• "Handbook of North American Indians," Vol. 7, Northwest Coast (Smithsonian Institution, 1990.)
• "The Twana, Chemakum and Klallam Indians of Washington Territory," the Rev. Myron Eells (Ye Galleon Press, 1996.)
• "West Coast Journeys," Caroline C. Leighton (Sasquatch Books, 1995.)
• "Shadows of our Ancestors, Readings in the History of Klallam-White Relations," Jerry Gorsline, editor (Empty Bowl Press, 1992.)
• "Indians in the Making," Alexandra Harmon, (University of California Press, 1998.)
Sam and Sara Lucchese create handmade pasta out of their kitchen-garage adjacent to their Ballard home. Here, they illustrate the final steps in making pappardelle pasta.
(Courtesy of LeMay — America's Car Museum) New LeMay exhibit to look at NASCAR LeMay — America's Car Museum in Tacoma will look at the wil...
Post a comment