Skip to main content
Advertising

Originally published Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 4:59 AM

  • Share:
           
  • Comments (0)
  • Print

Bad electrical socket starts Seattle house fire

The Seattle Fire Department says an electrical problem with a bedroom wall socket started a fire early Tuesday that caused $200,000 damage to a home in Seattle's Rainier Valley neighborhood.

The Associated Press

Most Popular Comments
Hide / Show comments
No comments have been posted to this article.
Start the conversation >

advertising

SEATTLE —

The Seattle Fire Department says an electrical problem with a bedroom wall socket started a fire early Tuesday that caused $200,000 damage to a home in Seattle's Rainier Valley neighborhood.

KIRO-TV reports the family got out safely but two pet dogs died.

---

Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html

News where, when and how you want it

Email Icon

The Seattle Times photographs

Seattle space needle and mountains

Purchase The Seattle Times images


Advertising
The Seattle Times

To keep reading, you need a subscription.

We hope you have enjoyed your complimentary access. Subscribe now for unlimited access!

Subscription options ►

Already a subscriber?

We've got good news for you. Unlimited seattletimes.com content access is included with most subscriptions.

Subscriber login ►