Skip to main content
Advertising

Originally published January 14, 2013 at 7:47 PM | Page modified January 14, 2013 at 8:23 PM

  • Share:
           
  • Comments (0)
  • Print

Fire damages 3 south Seattle townhouses; no injuries

A Seattle Fire Department spokesman says an unattended propane stove being used for baking in a shed caused a fire that destroyed one south Seattle townhouse and damaged two others. No one was hurt.

The Associated Press

Most Popular Comments
Hide / Show comments
No comments have been posted to this article.
Start the conversation >

advertising

SEATTLE —

A Seattle Fire Department spokesman says an unattended propane stove being used for baking in a shed caused a fire that destroyed one south Seattle townhouse and damaged two others. No one was hurt.

Spokesman Kyle Moore says the fire started Monday afternoon when flames from the propane stove ignited combustibles in the shed and the propane tank caught fire. Flames then spread to the first townhouse and then to two others.

Moore says the second townhouse was badly damaged and the third sustained heat damage to its siding.

News where, when and how you want it

Email Icon

Career Center Blog

Career Center Blog

The power of good manners


Advertising