Here's a quick look at what's on state's Nov. 2 ballot
Here's a quick look at the major races Washington voters will be deciding on Tuesday, Nov. 2.
Here's a quick look at the major races voters will be deciding on Tuesday, Nov. 2:
Democratic Sen. Patty Murray vs. Republican Dino Rossi
U.S. House of Representatives
• 1st District: Democratic Rep. Jay Inslee vs. Republican James Watkins
• 2nd District: Democratic Rep. Rick Larsen vs. Republican John Koster
• 3rd District: Democrat Denny Heck vs. Republican Jaime Herrera
• 4th District: Democrat Jay Clough vs. Republican Rep. Doc Hastings
• 5th District: Republican Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers vs. Democrat Daryl Romeyn
• 6th District: Democratic Rep. Norm Dicks vs. Republican Doug Cloud
• 7th District: Independent Bob Jeffers-Schroder vs. Democratic Rep. Jim McDermott
• 8th District: Democrat Suzan DelBene vs. Republican Rep. Dave Reichert
• 9th District: Republican Richard Muri vs. Democratic Rep. Adam Smith
State Supreme Court
Position 6: Richard Sanders vs. Charlie Wiggins
• I-1098: Establish an income tax for high-income earners and reduce the business-and-occupation tax for some companies.
• I-1053: Require that any state tax increase be approved by two-thirds vote of the Legislature or be put to the voters.
• I-1082: Allow employers to purchase private workers' compensation insurance.
• I-1107: Repeal state taxes on candy, soda, gum and bottled water approved this year by the Legislature.
• I-1100: Close state liquor stores and authorize the sale, distribution and importation of spirits by private companies.
• I-1105: Close state liquor stores, license private companies to sell or distribute spirits and revise liquor regulations and taxation.
• Joint Resolution 4220: Expand the crimes for which a judge can deny a defendant bail.
• R-52: Authorize bonds to finance construction and repair projects increasing energy efficiency in public schools and higher-education buildings, and continue the sales tax on bottled water otherwise expiring in 2013.
Increase sales taxes in King County by 0.2 cent on a $1 purchase to help pay for sheriff's deputies, courts and a new Youth Services Center courthouse.
Furniture & home furnishings
cendejas and Ryan vs. Taisey
Estate Sale Lladro Porcelain
GERMAN Shepherd Puppies Washington Oregon Q...
POST A FREE LISTING