Here and Now
Presidents Day: What's open and closed today
Presidents Day: What's open and closed today U.S. Bank of Washington branches, as well as in-store branches, are open regular hours today...
U.S. Bank of Washington branches, as well as in-store branches, are open regular hours today, the legal Presidents Day holiday. Most other banks are closed.
• Most government offices are closed today, as are public libraries and state-run liquor stores; however, contract liquor stores may be open (www.liq.wa.gov). Post offices are closed, and there will be no home mail delivery today, with the exception of Express Mail.
• There's no school today, and Seattle Public Schools will be on midwinter break this week.
• Shopping malls and most retailers are open. So are most area attractions, including the Pike Place Market, the Seattle Aquarium, Woodland Park Zoo, the Museum of Flight, Seattle Center and the Pacific Science Center.
• Garbage will be picked up and transfer stations are open regular hours today.
• State ferries are on regular weekday schedules today.
• Most Metro Transit buses will be on a Sunday schedule today (206-553-3000).
• Some Sound Transit routes will operate on Sunday schedules while others will be on regular weekday schedule (888-889-6368).
• Most Snohomish County Community Transit buses will operate normally with some adjustments due to reduced demand. All local, Boeing commuter and University District routes are on regular schedule today (800-562-1375).
• Everett Transit is on regular schedule.
• Pierce Transit local bus service and the SHUTTLE paratransit service will operate on Saturday schedule today. Bus Plus will not operate (253-581-8000).
• Puget Sound Blood Centers will be open regular hours today.
Here & Now is compiled by Suesan Whitney Henderson, Seattle Times staff. To submit an item, e-mail email@example.com or call 206-464-2226.
Furniture & home furnishings
Call for Bids City of Newcastle
CITY OF KIRKLAND - NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING...
POST A FREE LISTING