Washington men's basketball: 2012-13 schedule highlights
Schedule highlights • After two home games, the Huskies travel to Uncasville, Conn., to participate in the Hall of Fame Classic. Washington plays Seton Hall...
• After two home games, the Huskies travel to Uncasville, Conn., to participate in the Hall of Fame Classic. Washington plays Seton Hall on Nov. 22 and will face either No. 4 Ohio State or Rhode Island in the Nov. 23 final.
• The best nonconference home games are rematches against Saint Louis (Nov. 28) and Nevada (Dec. 8). UW lost on the road to both last season, 76-73 in OT at Nevada and not putting up much of a fight during a 77-64 defeat at Saint Louis.
• The Huskies begin the Pac-12 season Jan. 5 with the first of three consecutive road games. The conference season home opener is Jan. 16 against Colorado, the reigning Pac-12 tournament champions. The Buffaloes beat UW in their only meeting last season, an 87-69 blowout in Boulder.
• Three of the past four games between Washington and Arizona have been decided on the final possession. Whenever these teams meet it usually produces an instant classic, so circle your calendar for the Jan. 31 game at Alaska Airlines Arena and the Feb. 20 rematch at the McKale Center in Tucson.
• After 12 years in Los Angeles, the Pac-12 tournament moves to Las Vegas and will be held March 13-16 at the MGM Grand Arena.