Boeing engineer Tony Castilleja and former astronaut Chris Ferguson, now a director for Boeing, check out the control panel in a mock-up of Boeing's proposed Crew Space Transportation spacecraft. NASA has picked Boeing and SpaceX to transport astronauts to the International Space Station.
The new, separate bikeway on Second Avenue attracted 1,100 cyclists per day in its opening week.
- UW says WSU med-school study is deeply flawed
- UPDATE - 06:20 PM Top general: US ground troops possible in Iraq
- UPDATE - 05:42 PM Anheuser-Busch, McDonald's voice NFL disapproval
- Drunken man arrested after breaking into UW frat house
- UPDATE - 06:16 PM Pass rush from defensive line is key for Seahawks
- LIVE Sounders FC vs. Philadelphia Union, U.S. Open Cup final, live chat
NEW - 05:03 PM Charge filed against dad in 1983 toddler killing in Tacoma
UPDATE - 06:23 PM Arizona gets ready for second Pacific storm blast
UPDATE - 06:20 PM Obama's Ebola response: Is it enough and in time?
NEW - 06:13 PM Alibaba IPO hoopla can’t hide risk of Chinese stocks
UPDATE - 06:20 PM CDC study: Americans' bellies are expanding fast
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 06:20 PM CBS: Rihanna out of NFL telecast
- UPDATE - 04:36 PM Editorial: The Times recommends David Frockt and Jessyn Farrell in 46th Legislative District
- Editorial: Full speed ahead for high-speed Internet in Seattle
- NEW - 05:12 PM Guest: Why a WSU medical school would not address doctor shortage in rural areas
- Big expectations for Port of Seattle's new CEO Ted Fick
NEW - 05:57 PM Feds sue Corinthian Colleges, alleging predatory lending
UPDATE - 04:57 PM Microsoft board to lose two, add two; dividend increase announced