The tornado that struck Monday stunned Oklahomans with its size and the number of victims, several of them children. Above, a member of Nebraska Task Force-1 examines rubble of a home in Moore, Okla., on Tuesday.
The 3 glass-and-steel spheres Amazon has proposed as the “heart” of its high-rise complex drew mixed reviews.
- Apple's Cook faces Senate: 'We pay all the taxes we owe'
- Catholic schools update to compete with charter schools
- Ex-Great Wolf Lodge lifeguard charged with rape of guest, 14
- Q & A with Seattle mayoral candidate Bruce Harrell
- Records: Slain North Bend intruder showed signs of mental breakdown
- No question: Russell Wilson's in charge now | Seahawks
- Pope and the devil: Did Francis perform exorcism?
- Inside Bainbridge | Best of Bainbridge 2013: Here Are Your Local Faves
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog | Coffee co-op hopes balance of rules, responsibility will help it keep place on Hill
- My Edmonds News | Pearl Harbor survivor Ervin Schmidt named grand marshal of Edmonds July 4th parade
- Issaquah Press | Community Center closed for Memorial Day
- PhinneyWood.com | Summer Food Service Program has three sites in/near Greenwood for hungry children
Schooling comes down to the quality of the people: what they aim for, what they insist on, what they allow. It is about individual teachers, students and parents.Bruce Ramsey: "Education reform is only part of answer to student achievement"
Entertainment & Living
- Watch the winners of the 2013 3-Minute Masterpiece film contest