JERRY BREWER: Seahawks safety Earl Thomas and linebacker Bobby Wagner celebrate after Thomas made a tackle. Ten key players attended a meeting last week about the team's struggles. "Just like a family, we came together," said Thomas.
USGS scientists think they’ve discovered the fault responsible for an 1872 earthquake that was one of Washington’s largest.
- UPDATE - 08:32 AM Obama announces Hagel resignation from Pentagon
- DSHS fined nearly $200K for failing to provide for mentially ill defendants
- NEW - 06:55 AM Rain forecast for Washington into Thanksgiving Day
- Council set to tell SPD to study gunshot-locator technology
- UPDATE - 08:26 AM UK: 'Severe' terror threat requires new powers
- ‘Nutcracker’ closing, after 1,235 performances — and a marriage proposal
- Sounders lose in L.A., but give themselves a chance in series
UPDATE - 08:10 AM Eight people displaced after mobile home fire in Kent
UPDATE - 08:32 AM Uncertainty fuels speculation on Ferguson decision
UPDATE - 08:32 AM Cleveland's website hacked after police shoot boy
UPDATE - 08:22 AM Erdogan: women are not equal to men
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 08:31 AM One Direction, Iggy Azalea shine at 2014 AMAs
UPDATE - 07:34 AM 'Mockingjay, Part 1' opens with $123 million
UPDATE - 08:31 AM Katy Perry to perform at Super Bowl halftime show
NEW - 08:30 AM Thanksgiving: What can and can’t be prepped ahead
UPDATE - 08:32 AM Some 30 horses die in stable fire outside Chicago
The focus for all lawmakers should be to ensure that new investment in education is tied to a demonstrable reversing of disappointing outcomes for students.Editorial: "Voters have returned a delicate balancing act to Olympia"
Nothing about him is hard to understand. He’s all about that action, boss. The media people are all about the chatter, and chatter is not something that interests Mr. Lynch. Is that so hard to understand?Comment by "Bisquick McBob" on "Marshawn Lynch is impossible to understand but beloved by Seahawks teammates"
- Editorial: Mayor Murray’s smart move to entice foreign trade to Seattle
- Bill Cosby, serial rapist? That’s a lot to forgive
- Guest: How Alaska bucked the trend of salmon loss — but that’s in jeopardy
- Is Gov. Jay Inslee an absentee governor or a patient strategist? | Robert J. Vickers / Times editorial columnist
UPDATE - 08:33 AM Automakers aim to drive away car computer hackers
UPDATE - 06:57 AM AAA: Average gas prices in Washington $3.09
UPDATE - 08:16 AM US stocks inch further into record territory
- ‘Battle in Seattle’ and the WTO legacy | Jon Talton
- Espresso maker for a mere $7,000 | Sunday Buzz