BroVo tasked local bartenders with creating an amaro, giving rise to "Project Amaro." It’s now winning awards nationwide.
UPDATE - 07:12 PM
2 NYC cops killed in Brooklyn ambush shooting
A man walked up to two officers sitting inside a patrol car and opened fire Saturday, shooting both of them fatally before running into a nearby subway station and committing suicide.
- No arrests reported at Bellevue Square ‘Black Lives Matter’ protest
- Grandmother, grandson hit by car on Bainbridge Island
- After 10 years, few payoffs from Gates ‘Grand Challenges’
- Police around state gain military firepower; critics see danger
- State treasurer: Put brakes on gas-tax reliance
- Storm to drench Western Washington; snow expected in mountains
- Haggen plans to buy 146 Safeway, Albertsons stores
- Prime year for a state lying contest | Danny Westneat
- Huskies deny reports that Marcus Peters choked a UW assistant coach
UPDATE - 07:08 PM Puget Sound VA pushing to hire, grow, retain staff
UPDATE - 07:01 PM Ten years after ESA listing, killer whale numbers falling
- Times Investigation: Why license plates have cost us so much
UPDATE - 07:09 PM N.Y. subway fights manspreading scourge
UPDATE - 07:12 PM North Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
UPDATE - 07:12 PM Sony saga blends foreign intrigue, star wattage
Entertainment & Living
Some of the wording in the new law could be clarified. But from my experience, I just don't view the concept of background checks as a huge burden.Thanh Tan blog post: "A glimpse inside Washington's gun culture after Initiative 594 "
UPDATE - 06:37 PM Live updates: No. 16 Washington vs. No. 15 Oklahoma