A 1-year-old gray whale that generated the concern of onlookers on shore successfully made its way out of the shallow waters of a remote part of Puget Sound on Wednesday afternoon. Above, the whale sprays water as it exhales in Burley Lagoon, near Purdy, Pierce County.
Seattle's jobless rate hit a critical milestone when it dropped to a level not seen since the Great Recession.
Allan McArtor says European company could consider a Washington engineering center.
- UPDATE - 10:33 PM Man killed in Lynnwood officer-involved shooting
UPDATE - 10:55 PM ‘Wonderful theatrical experience’ key, says new Seattle Opera leader
UPDATE - 10:33 PM Artist reaches accord with schools on Native murals
- My Ballard | Ballard's Copper Gate set to close its doors for good next month
- Inside Bainbridge | Kids Find Dangerous Naval Device on Bainbridge Beach
- MLTnews.com | Dog urinating on lawn draws ire -- and BB gunfire -- from MLT homeowner
- Central District News | Seattle Police Department honors Twilight Exit hero
- SnoValley Star | Snoqualmie Tribe unveils two new trails
UPDATE - 10:58 PM LeBron James and Game 7: A chance to shape his legacy | Jerry Brewer
UPDATE - 11:27 PM Mariners get no offense to back strong outing by Saunders
UPDATE - 10:54 PM Beavers blank Hoosiers, stay alive
UPDATE - 10:55 PM Blackhawks win it OT to even series
UPDATE - 10:57 PM Peguero’s six RBI lead Rainiers to 16-4 victory