Running back Marshawn Lynch, shown in a game against the Saints in January, ended his seven-day holdout today and reported to Seahawks training camp in Renton. The Seahawks agreed to assure that Lynch will get $1.5 million that was in his contract but not guaranteed.
Some of the cop's citations refer to City Attorney Pete Holmes, a strong advocate of pot legalization, as "Petey Holmes."
- NEW - 07:49 PM Man gets 10 years for fire in Capitol Hill nightclub
- UPDATE - 06:47 PM Jobs cut at Seattle HQ as Brookdale seals Emeritus deal
- It’s Iliad vs. Sprint as T-Mobile US gets another suitor
- Gas prices seeing big summer decline
- Map: Is Seattle's 'gayborhood' vanishing? | FYI Guy
- UPDATE - 08:51 PM M's acquire Austin Jackson, Chris Denorfia
- NEW - 08:15 PM Zunino’s late homer pushes Mariners past Cleveland, 6-5
UPDATE - 08:03 PM W. Africa Ebola outbreak tops 700 deaths
UPDATE - 08:12 PM Demoted worker shoots CEO, kills self in Chicago
NEW - 08:41 PM Ebola toll in Africa grows despite efforts to contain it
UPDATE - 08:03 PM US, UN announce deal on 72-hour Gaza cease-fire
Entertainment & Living
Too many people talk about education as the great equalizer. Lance actually did something. You can too.Editorial: "Lance Dickie's legacy continues through The Seattle Times' school-supplies drive"
- Editorial: In November, make the right choice for universal pre-K in Seattle
- Editorial: Keep oil- and coal-train safety on track
- Guest: Encouraging progress in the Seattle Police Department
- Guest: More Russian sanctions needed after Malaysian Airline crash
UPDATE - 08:46 PM Mariners improve with trades, but is that good enough?
UPDATE - 08:12 PM Dow plunges as multiple worries vex investors