LARRY STONE: Quarterback Russell Wilson used his legs to get the Seahawks going; once started, they never looked back in their 35-6 victory over Arizona. Wilson finished 20 of 31 for 339 yards and two touchdowns and ran for 88 yards and another score. Above, Wilson shakes off the defense on his way to a fourth quarter touchdown.
UPDATE - 08:15 AM
Police departments on alert after NYPD ambush killings
Big-city police departments and union leaders around the country are warning the rank and file to wear bulletproof vests and avoid making inflammatory posts on social media in the days after a man ambushed two officers and shot them to death inside their patrol car.
- UPDATE - 06:57 AM Air China plans to buy mix of 60 Boeing 737, MAX jets
- UPDATE - 08:15 AM North Korea threatens U.S., may land on terrorism list for Sony hack
- UPDATE - 06:58 AM Starbucks sees big Christmas Eve sales in gift cards
- Times Investigation: Why license plates have cost us so much
UPDATE - 08:15 AM AP poll: Police killings of blacks voted top story of 2014
UPDATE - 08:12 AM Killings of 2 New York officers trigger backlash
NEW - 05:14 AM A dozen football fans injured in lightning strike
UPDATE - 08:12 AM Prosecutor: No terror link in France car rampage
UPDATE - 07:51 AM Iraq TV show makes 'terrorists' confront victims
UPDATE - 08:12 AM Spain: Princess Cristina to be tried for fraud
UPDATE - 08:12 AM China to investigate ex-President Hu's top aide
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 08:07 AM 'Hobbit' goes out on top with $90.6 million 5-day debut
UPDATE - 08:07 AM Good news from Tom Brokaw: His cancer is in remission
Some of the wording in the new law could be clarified. But from my experience, I just don't view the concept of background checks as a huge burden.Thanh Tan blog post: "A glimpse inside Washington's gun culture after Initiative 594 "
UPDATE - 07:24 AM Stocks advance amid oil price stability hopes
- ClearSign CEO gets golden handshake | Sunday Buzz
- Russia’s ties to Northwest put trade gains at risk | Jon Talton