People express their grief at The Grove Church in Marysville after a shooting on Friday at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. A freshman opened fire, killing one student and wounding four others before turning the gun on himself, according to police
UPDATE - 10:21 PM
Shell work may take time in the repair pit for Bertha
It will be at least a week before archaeologists can begin sifting through a deposit of shells near Elliott Bay discovered about 20 feet into excavation to the immobilized tunnel-digging machine Bertha.
UPDATE - 10:55 PM Teen shooter targets 3 girls, 2 male cousins
UPDATE - 11:06 PM Happy ‘golden boy’ showed anger; some cite student dispute
UPDATE - 11:29 PM Marysville shootings come as voters consider new gun laws
UPDATE - 12:04 AM Dallas nurse receives thanks, hug from Obama
UPDATE - 12:04 AM Gunman in Canada attack complained about mosque
Entertainment & Living
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
UPDATE - 11:24 PM Eric Dunham, owner of celebrated winery
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"
- Editorial: Another American released from North Korea, so why not Kenneth Bae?
- Editorial: Focus grief over Marysville school shooting on finding constructive response
- What happened to all the legal marijuana stores in Seattle?
- Guest: Dispelling the myths of ageism — older workers are highly employable
UPDATE - 11:09 PM UW QB Troy Williams will get first start against Arizona State
UPDATE - 10:57 PM Royals edge Giants for 2-1 lead in Fall Classic
UPDATE - 11:10 PM Bryan Walters to miss Seahawks-Panthers game due to concussion