Mount Rainier's Brittany McPhee, senior forward and two-time Gatorade state player of the year, will take her game to Stanford next fall. But first, she's hoping to help the Rams win a state title after two narrow semifinal losses.
UPDATE - 02:52 PM
Boeing, Machinists renew negotiations about 777X deal
Boeing began serious negotiations with the Machinists union Wednesday, seeking a labor deal that would secure the building of the 777X jet for Everett.
- Heavy-duty tools lined up to get Bertha back on track
- NEW - 01:56 PM Ed Murray names deputies, other high-profile hires
- $50M awarded over birth defect; test said baby would be OK
- UPDATE - 03:19 PM Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- UPDATE - 01:40 PM Reports: Mariners make moves to bolster offense
UPDATE - 03:19 PM Key support for budget deal; deficits would rise
NEW - 03:19 PM Senator: Staffer's home searched in child-porn probe
UPDATE - 03:19 PM FDA takes steps to phase out antibiotics in meat
UPDATE - 03:40 PM Health care sign-ups pick up but may not close gap
UPDATE - 03:33 PM Prosecutor: No domestic charges against George Zimmerman
UPDATE - 03:19 PM Ukrainian leader offers talks, protesters say no
- 2013's 'Stars on Broadway' to be unveiled during Capitol Hill art walk | Capitol Hill Seattle Blog
- Calvary Fellowship property on the market for nearly $10 million | MLTnews.com
- Mercer Alert: Full closure next weekend plus weeknight closures through December 20th | Magnolia Voice
- Edmonds council learns more about draft plan for city parks | My Edmonds News
- Police seek "cyborg bandit" who robbed Northgate bank, at least five others | Maple Leaf Life
The movement that elected her will help set a new agenda: rent control, a $15 minimum wage and taxation of the very rich. This is only the beginning.Kraig Schwartz, guest column: "Kshama Sawant unites Seattle's socialist past and present"
- Editorial: Public smoking, pot farms: the growing pains of marijuana legalization
- Editorial: State Supreme Court should take care when defining parenting
- A disturbing look at where, how people likely to die in King County
- Supreme Court to decide if lawyers can advise marijuana clients
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 03:12 PM 6 geezers laying? Holidays bring on song botches
- 250 ways to enjoy the holidays in Seattle