JERRY BREWER: Pete Carroll and the Seahawks sideline erupts as Kam Chancellor returns an interception in the fourth quarter. In a jubilant Seahawks locker room Sunday night, defensive lineman Michael Bennett eschewed qualifiers and went all in with his Russell Wilson praise. "I see why he's the No. 1 quarterback," he said. And Bennett might not be that far off.
In Seattle, New York and around the world, people took to the streets Sunday, urging policymakers to address conditions they say threaten the survival of future generations. The grassroots demonstrations came just before the start of the U.N. Climate Summit.
- UPDATE - 11:07 AM ISIS calls for attacking civilians of coalition nations
NEW - 09:00 AM Barge runs over pontoon boat on Snake River
UPDATE - 11:11 AM Sex offender suspected of Arlington voyeurism
UPDATE - 11:14 AM Bear suspected of killing hiker, a first in New Jersey
UPDATE - 09:40 AM 5 ways to protect yourself from data breaches
UPDATE - 10:46 AM Lawyer: Exonerated NYC man dies from asthma attack
UPDATE - 11:12 AM Governor confident ambush suspect will be caught
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 10:57 AM SAM acquires Raphaelle Peale still life for undisclosed sum
What the state does not need is a revenue patch-job from legislators that ends up on the ballot and is rejected by voters. What will the Supreme Court do then? Hold the voters in contempt?Lisa Macfarlane, guest column: "What to ask state candidates about education"
- UPDATE - 10:36 AM Editorial: King County Metro Transit heeds the voters’ call on efficiencies
- No deal in Congress on Ex-Im Bank points to problems in both Washingtons
- Conversation starter: What would you ask state candidates?
UPDATE - 11:04 AM Microsoft delays Xbox One launch in China
UPDATE - 10:40 AM US stocks drop as China weighs on markets
- Gates inspires, polarizes as he delves into many fields | Jon Talton
- Spurlock, Vulcan vow exciting econ series | Sunday Buzz