The Taconite is a 125-foot yacht constructed with teak and commissioned by William E. Boeing, the founder of Boeing Aircraft, for personal use. It was launched in 1930 and served the family for 47 years. Current owner and operator Capt. Gordon Levett has put it up for sale at $2.495 million.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is looking to accommodate an expected boom in in passengers over the next 20 years. But designing and funding the projects could be a challenge
- UPDATE - 07:34 PM SPD apologizes to man arrested for refusing to drop golf club
- Boeing to build Air Force One replacement
- UPDATE - 08:05 PM Boeing cash flow impresses investors
- Income growth skips all but top 1% in Washington state
- UPDATE - 06:31 PM What’s another Super Bowl worth for Seahawks?
- LIVE GameCenter: Follow the action as UW men's basketball takes on Stanford
NEW - 07:43 PM VA Puget Sound to get $22M for hospital network
UPDATE - 08:08 PM Attorney General nominee defends Obama immigration changes
UPDATE - 07:48 PM Inquest: Sydney café hostage killed by police bullet
UPDATE - 06:35 PM Ancient Israeli skull may document migration from Africa
UPDATE - 08:02 PM Montana oil spill cleanup to slow as river gets dangerous
UPDATE - 08:08 PM FACT CHECK: Both sides in Keystone XL debate bend facts
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 06:30 PM The man behind Henri le Chat Noir is now king of cat videos
UPDATE - 06:35 PM Huntington acquires Louis Pasteur's notes on brewing beer
After decades in the public eye, Chai and Bamboo deserve to retire. No more forced breeding. No more forced socializing. Send them to a safe place where, finally, they can just be.Editorial: "Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement"
- Editorial: 3 ways the Legislature can help community-college students
- Editorial: Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement
- Should marijuana home grows be legal in Washington?
- Czar Vladimir Putin’s next moves | Thomas Friedman / Syndicated columnist