Heavy smoke billows from a fire Tuesday at the Asko Group building at 434 N. 35th St. in Fremont. Seattle police are rerouting traffic in the area.
UPDATE - 02:58 PM
First Ebola case diagnosed in U.S.
A patient being treated at a Dallas hospital has tested positive for Ebola, the first case of the disease to be diagnosed in the United States, federal health officials announced Tuesday.
- Report: SPD wasted more than $1M in excessive overtime
- 2,000 Boeing jobs to leave state
- With costs up, mayor wants to roll back Seattle waterfront plan
- Seattle home-price gains slow again
- UPDATE - 02:56 PM Secret Service head takes blame for White House breach
- UPDATE - 02:51 PM Hong Kong leader rejects protesters' demands
- Construction brings new bottleneck Mercer Street
- UPDATE - 02:23 PM Uncle Ike's becomes second licensed pot retailer in Seattle
UPDATE - 02:52 PM More than 100 firefighters battle blaze in Fremont
UPDATE - 02:58 PM California becomes first state to ban plastic bags
UPDATE - 02:56 PM Court mulls legality of firing for pot use off job
UPDATE - 02:56 PM Colorado school protests roil swing state politics
UPDATE - 02:51 PM Oklahoma man charged with murder in beheading
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 02:27 PM Olympian Michael Phelps apologizes for DUI arrest
- Editorial: The Times recommends Judy Clibborn and Tana Senn in the 41st District
- Editorial: How to keep housing affordable — build more
- 'Last Days In Vietnam' film premieres in Seattle on Friday, reopens old wounds
- NEW - 01:18 PM Another delay for the Burke-Gilman's 'missing link,' and an alternative