The iconic Ford Mustang, star of a famous nine-minute chase scene in Steve McQueen’s “Bullitt,” is 50 and still rocking. More than 9 million have sold in that half-century. Scott Johnson did a lot of work on this 1967 Mustang Coupe 302 owned by Bruce and Margaret Petersen of the Pacific Cascade Mustang Club.
UPDATE - 05:42 AM
Progress, challenges as Medicaid expands
Enrolling more people in Medicaid has been one of the most successful initiatives in the Affordable Care Act. But it also brings new challenges.
- Local volunteers provide help like no other at the mudslide
- UPDATE - 05:46 AM Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Charges added against Seattle lawyer accused of rapes
- SPD chief finalists all from out of state
- Jerry Large: The way we treat workers won’t work
- UW's Damore'ea Stringfellow sentenced to work crew for assault
- Rice set to re-sign with Seahawks
Entertainment & Living
He comes from a place where obligations to family and community, not individual ambitions, shape a life.Krista Bremer, guest column: "When you're a white American married to a minority Muslim"
- Editorial: Rodney Tom leaves legacy of bipartisanship in Olympia
- Dan Snyder’s attempt to buy off Native Americans over NFL team name | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- The problem with taxing bicyclists in Seattle