In a city known for terrible traffic, some commuters find relief on their own two feet. Fremont resident Luke Baylor is one such walking commuter. Baylor, an Amazon.com employee, walks past a water feature at Lake Union Park in Seattle on his 3-mile commute home.
Washington’s public-school students are doing about as well on state tests as they have done over the past few years, but a dramatic jump in the passing rates at Beacon Hill International School in Seattle is now under review.
- Port of Seattle chooses business executive as next CEO
- Baby found unharmed after SUV stolen
- Court ruling a blow to plans for Kirkland waterfront project
- A 9-year-old with an Uzi leads to tragedy, stirs gun debate
- 6-year loans fuel accelerating auto sales
- State to offer more health-insurance choices next year
- Brier Dudley: Apple could soon unveil wearable gadget, jumbo iPad
UPDATE - 03:30 AM Gun tourism grows in popularity in recent years
UPDATE - 03:12 AM Q&A: Few laws govern children at shooting range
UPDATE - 03:12 AM Deal reached to sell supermarket chain to ex-CEO
UPDATE - 03:30 AM Undersea search for Malaysian plane refined
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 03:12 AM Omaha police bullet kills 'Cops' film crew member