Students are escorted to buses after a shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. A student gunman opened fire in the cafeteria Friday morning before turning the gun on himself, according to police. Four other people were wounded.
Remote Area Medical, with more than 500 local medical professionals and volunteers, is offering free health services through Sunday at Seattle Center.
UPDATE - 07:26 PM 2 dead, 4 wounded in shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High
UPDATE - 05:45 PM Work on Bertha’s repair pit halted after discovery of shells
UPDATE - 05:35 PM Longview tornado lifted roofs and toppled trees, but no one injured
UPDATE - 07:39 PM Dallas nurse receives thanks, hug from Obama
UPDATE - 07:31 PM Gunman in Canada attack complained about mosque
Entertainment & Living
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"
- Editorial: Another American released from North Korea, so why not Kenneth Bae?
- UPDATE - 06:02 PM Editorial: Focus grief over Marysville school shooting on finding constructive response
- What happened to all the legal marijuana stores in Seattle?
- NEW - 05:57 PM Guest: Dispelling the myths of ageism — older workers are highly employable
UPDATE - 07:06 PM Bryan Walters to miss Seahawks-Panthers game due to concussion
UPDATE - 06:49 PM New Apple tablets impress, but aren’t must-haves
NEW - 06:59 PM From sharp plunge to sharp rise; market ends strong week