Monday’s weather will approach 60 degrees in Seattle following record-breaking January warmth on Sunday. Above, Greg Graham, of West Seattle, and Amy Bourne, of Portland, walk through Lincoln Park on Sunday. “More snow would be better, but we will take the sun instead,” Graham said.
Passengers were delayed by bomb threats on two arriving flights at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on Sunday.
- Obama proposal to tax college accounts worries GET director
- Bill would strengthen law to avoid seclusion or restraint of special-ed students in schools
- Bastyr abandons plans for seminary building renovation
- West Seattle Masons hold onto their priceless old island in new Seattle
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on anti-vaccine movement
- UW teach-in echoes past truths about racial bias | Jerry Large
UPDATE - 02:33 AM Nor'easter threatens Northeast with up to 2 feet of snow
UPDATE - 01:32 AM Boko Haram attacks northeastern Nigerian city, scores killed
UPDATE - 02:33 AM Greece's Syriza to form gov't after election victory
UPDATE - 02:39 AM Malaysia Air site hacked by group claiming support for IS
UPDATE - 02:33 AM Medical pot only OK for sick kids failed by other drugs: MDs
UPDATE - 02:33 AM New Jersey's Christie launches political action committee
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 02:14 AM SAG Awards win sends 'Birdman' Oscar hopes soaring
UPDATE - 02:14 AM Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe in Miami
While we should fix NCLB, we can't afford to stop holding states and schools accountable for the education of their students.Patty Murray guest column: "Congress needs to fix outdated federal No Child Left Behind education law"
- Editorial: Washington students need better laws at federal and state level
- Google Glass joins the failure hall of fame | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Why serious people discount Fox News | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
UPDATE - 01:59 AM AirAsia scraps fuel surcharges as oil price plummets