Seahawks strong safety Kam Chancellor, having just given his teammates a stirring pregame speech, comes out of the CenturyLink Field tunnel amped up for Sunday’s game vs. Arizona.
Ferguson grand jurors examined conflicting accounts in deciding whether Officer Darren Wilson committed a crime in killing Michael Brown.
- UPDATE - 05:32 PM Charity cuts ties with Value Village parent
- Schools chief sorry for signing off early on Gates grant
- EPA’s new ozone limit splits industry, environmentalists
- Sheriff: Dog, not a child, was spotted in Cedar River
- UPDATE - 05:04 PM Warrant issued after ex-Sonic Robert Swift misses court date
- Two UW assistants were once on WSU sideline in Apple Cup
NEW - 04:31 PM ‘Exotic’ orcas visit inland waters in unprecedented numbers
UPDATE - 05:11 PM Fired Canadian radio host charged with sexual assault, choking
NEW - 05:07 PM Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg gets heart stent at 81
UPDATE - 05:39 PM Snow makes Thanksgiving travel 'a little hairy'
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 05:05 PM 10 holiday stage shows to summon seasonal cheer
All that's left is for Gov. Jay Inslee to show his hand, and avoid being just another act following what's now recalled as a killer performance.Robert J. Vickers column: "Is Gov. Jay Inslee an absentee governor or a patient strategist?"
- NEW - 04:04 PM Editorial: This Thanksgiving, be grateful and share
- Editorial: What Ferguson could learn from Seattle, but progress remains
- A needless attack on TVW detracts from real need for more transparency
- Guest: After Ferguson, crawl out of safe comfort zones
NEW - 05:06 PM UW men’s basketball gears up for Wooden Legacy tournament
NEW - 05:34 PM Holiday sales don’t really make or break the economy