A march winds through Seattle today to protest a grand jury's decision not to indict the police officer who shot and killed an unarmed teen in Ferguson, Mo.
The average price of existing single-family homes in King, Snohomish and Pierce counties fell 0.2 percent in September over August.
- UPDATE - 03:00 PM Flooding forces evacuation of Mount Rainier park
- Audit: Two ex-Housing Authority employees got $130K in bogus overtime
- Mayor plans new rules for Seattle’s medical pot
- Parents of Lake Stevens boy shot in mouth had argued about guns in home
- UPDATE - 04:09 PM $2.5M claim filed against Seattle over crash involving cyclist, councilmember
- UPDATE - 04:23 PM Value Village owner criticizes report on mishandled donations
- Developer plans 50-story hotel on Seattle’s Fifth Avenue
- Online valet parking soars in Seattle; Bellevue next
UPDATE - 04:09 PM Marchers hit the streets in Seattle to protest Ferguson ruling
UPDATE - 03:28 PM 2 arrested during Seattle protest charged with misdemeanors
- WSDOT offers Thanksgiving travel tips
UPDATE - 04:27 PM Brown family blasts prosecutor; Wilson speaks
UPDATE - 04:27 PM A look at what's ahead in the Ferguson case
UPDATE - 04:27 PM Tough to make a case against police in shootings
UPDATE - 04:15 PM Cleveland crowd protests over boy shot by police
NEW - 04:13 PM France puts warship delivery to Russia on hold
NEW - 04:27 PM Surging black-pepper market lets Vietnam farmers prosper
UPDATE - 04:23 PM Calorie count to appear with many prepared foods
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 02:34 PM December is LxWxH Gallery's last hurrah
All that's left is for Gov. Jay Inslee to show his hand, and avoid being just another act following what's now recalled as a killer performance.Robert J. Vickers column: "Is Gov. Jay Inslee an absentee governor or a patient strategist?"
I just completed an exhaustive online search, and have not found a single news item or police report wherein a four year old was, with or without permission, playing with father's stamp collection, and accidentally glued a three year-old's jaw off.Comment by "user1002035" on "Parents of Lake Stevens boy shot in mouth had argued about guns in home"
- Editorial: Remote testimony would bring the Legislature into the 21st century
- A needless attack on TVW detracts from real need for more transparency
- Thanksgiving is for eating, not shopping
UPDATE - 03:47 PM US stocks dip as oil pushes energy sector lower