PICTURE THIS: The nonprofit Facing Homelessness on Monday offered food, massages and free haircuts to the homeless, including Richard Wentworth, top, and Justin Ingram, below, as part of its quarterly "Feel Good Project."
UPDATE - 06:52 PM
House grudgingly approves arms for Syrian rebels
The Republican-controlled House voted today to give the U.S. military authority to train and arm Syrian rebels.
- More Microsoft layoff notices coming; 2 to retire from board of directors
- 4.0-magnitude earthquake rattles Puget Sound area
- Bus service cuts not as bad as predicted
- UPDATE - 06:33 PM Jeff Bezos plans ‘21st-century’ rocket engine to replace Russian-made models
- UPDATE - 06:30 PM Emotions high, polls show dead heat on eve of Scottish vote
- Novo Nordisk hints at Seattle obesity-research site
- UPDATE - 05:30 PM Seahawks’ Robert Turbin grateful for increased role
UPDATE - 05:39 PM Rant&Rave: What part of 'toxic' don't you understand, Mom?
UPDATE - 06:52 PM A look at key developments in NFL controversies
NEW - 06:37 PM FDA panel calls for limits on ‘Low-T’ hormone products
UPDATE - 04:50 PM Air Force: 'So help me God' in oath is optional
UPDATE - 06:48 PM Online sleuths aid probe into gay couple's beating
UPDATE - 06:52 PM 15 detained in Australian counterterrorism raids
UPDATE - 04:50 PM Police: Video shows man used banana to rob store
Entertainment & Living
Private landlines, which do not create public records, did not result in shadow governments and neither will personal cellphones.Mark Lindquist, guest column: "Why the privacy of a public employee's cellphone matters"
- UPDATE - 06:10 PM Editorial: How the Ray Rice incident can help stop domestic violence
- Editorial: The Times recommends David Frockt and Jessyn Farrell in 46th Legislative District
- UPDATE - 06:08 PM A rough month in America for women | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Big expectations for Port of Seattle's new CEO Ted Fick
NEW - 05:09 PM Huskies’ Kasen Williams off to slow start
UPDATE - 06:39 PM Federal Way High football team hit by injuries
UPDATE - 06:23 PM Amazon expands gadget lineup, offers Fire tablet for kids
UPDATE - 06:27 PM Amazon’s hardware chief says price still guides company
UPDATE - 06:31 PM State’s unemployment steady, but local rate edges up