People express their grief at The Grove Church in Marysville after a shooting on Friday at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. A freshman opened fire, killing one student and wounding four others before turning the gun on himself, according to police
Remote Area Medical, with more than 500 local medical professionals and volunteers, is offering free health services through Sunday at Seattle Center.
UPDATE - 08:59 PM 2 dead, 4 wounded in shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School
NEW - 08:59 PM Darrington to celebrate as road to wilderness opens again
UPDATE - 08:22 PM Tips on talking to children about shooting, tragedies
UPDATE - 08:50 PM Dallas nurse receives thanks, hug from Obama
UPDATE - 08:34 PM Ebola fallacies spread more readily than the virus
UPDATE - 08:50 PM Gunman in Canada attack complained about mosque
UPDATE - 08:10 PM NYC police commissioner: Hatchet attack was terror
UPDATE - 08:50 PM NY, NJ order Ebola quarantine for doctors, others
Entertainment & Living
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
NEW - 08:42 PM Eric Dunham, owner of celebrated winery
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"
- Editorial: Another American released from North Korea, so why not Kenneth Bae?
- Editorial: Focus grief over Marysville school shooting on finding constructive response
- What happened to all the legal marijuana stores in Seattle?
- Guest: Dispelling the myths of ageism — older workers are highly employable
UPDATE - 09:02 PM Bryan Walters to miss Seahawks-Panthers game due to concussion
UPDATE - 07:49 PM FedEx, UPS move to avert Christmas delays