RESTAURANT REVIEW In Loulay, chef Thierry Rautureau at last has a glamorous downtown Seattle venue where he can fully express his joie de vivre. Above, Rautureau chats with lunch guests Jennifer Reitz, center, and Rich Grunder, at his restaurant in downtown Seattle.
Investigators are looking into an allegation that a King County sheriff's deputy helped his wife work as a prostitute and used the county's computer system to check her clients' backgrounds, sources said.
- UPDATE - 05:44 PM Anger, questions about sharp turn, ferry's captain
- UPDATE - 05:46 PM At least 12 Nepalese guides killed in avalanche on Everest
- Next stop: The vote on tax for transit
- State’s startups pull in big piles of venture capital
- Moses Coulee: Dramatic tales of the land and its people
- Huskies unveil new uniforms (photos)
- UPDATE - 05:51 PM Game thread: Mariners at Marlins
NEW - 05:20 PM Seattle man identifies cleric in N.Y. terrorism trial
UPDATE - 05:27 PM Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
UPDATE - 05:44 PM US puts off decision on Keystone XL pipeline
UPDATE - 05:27 PM APNewsBreak: Medicaid paid $12M for Illinois dead
UPDATE - 05:44 PM Pensive pope at Good Friday Colosseum procession
UPDATE - 05:07 PM California farmers to get more water
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 04:46 PM "The Boys in the Boat" wins national bookseller award
UPDATE - 05:11 PM In India, where sacred rivers converge | Destinations
If tips were not recognized as income under a new minimum wage, our payroll would increase by $910,000.Rich Fox, guest column: "Count restaurant tips in minimum-wage debate"
- UPDATE - 05:36 PM Editorial: State needs to seek more help for high-school counselors
- NEW - 04:39 PM Editorial: Vote no on King County Proposition 1
- UPDATE - 05:41 PM Guest: Count restaurant tips in minimum-wage debate
- NEW - 04:08 PM Guest: What happened to the eight-hour workday?