A little rain can't dampen the holiday spirit, right? Santa Claus waves to onlookers at Friday morning's soggy Macy's Holiday Parade. A meteorologist with the weather service says "we've already seen our high temperatures for the day and temperatures are already dropping into the 40s." By morning Seattle could see up to an inch of snow on the ground; up to three inches could be seen in parts of Snohomish County.
JERRY BREWER: Marshawn Lynch is carrying the Seahawks now, and though some players have gaudier numbers, Lynch should get consideration.
- UPDATE - 02:34 PM Ferguson demonstrators protest in downtown shopping area
- UPDATE - 02:28 PM Black Friday gets a little less frenzied
- Board to vote on Nyland for Seattle schools chief
- Inslee seeks to extend electric-car tax breaks
- FYI Guy: Thai food tops pizza in hearts of Seattleites
- UPDATE - 02:26 PM NFL's Ray Rice wins appeal, 'suspension vacated'
UPDATE - 01:16 PM Bundle up: Cold, possible snow headed to Western Wash.
UPDATE - 02:28 PM Ferguson protest closes huge St. Louis-area mall
Entertainment & Living
- Editorial: This Thanksgiving, be grateful and share
- Editorial notebook: A lesson of love from my son with autism | Kate Riley / Times editorial columnist
- Cartoon: Happy Thanksgiving from corporate America
UPDATE - 01:59 PM Live Sounders FC chat at 2 p.m. today
UPDATE - 01:03 PM Strong Thanksgiving Day online sales encourage retailers
UPDATE - 01:07 PM 4 good smartphone apps can save you money as you shop
UPDATE - 02:26 PM S&P 500 slips as crude oil sinks
UPDATE - 02:25 PM Oil plunge is threat and boon to global economies