The festival concluded with performances by Capital Cities and Foster the People, as well as Seattle acts such as La Luz and Campfire OK.
Above: Alynda Lee Segarra of New Orleans band Hurray for the Riff Raff.
Left: Los Angeles hip-hop artist ScHoolboy Q.
UPDATE - 11:29 PM
3 Americans detained in North Korea plead for help
The three, including Kenneth Bae of Lynnwood, were watched by officials as they spoke to foreign media, calling for Washington to negotiate for their freedom.
- UPDATE - 09:57 PM With more insured, rural doctor shortage worsens
- UPDATE - 09:36 PM Japan hangs onto goal of predicting earthquakes
- 5 more Seattle schools get cameras to spot speeders
- Seattle colleges attract international students
- UPDATE - 10:23 PM Suspension over, Huskies QB Miles gets nod to start
- UPDATE - 10:21 PM True grit: Thomas, Maxwell and what might be ‘key ingredient’ for Hawks
UPDATE - 09:47 PM Fuel spill disrupts Edmonds-Kingston ferry service
UPDATE - 09:59 PM Research quest takes WSU biologist up oak tree
UPDATE - 11:07 PM Parents of ill UK boy fight extradition from Spain
UPDATE - 11:14 PM Civil disobedience expected in fast-food pay fight
UPDATE - 11:07 PM US eating habits improve a bit — except among poor
Entertainment & Living
Most kids head back to school next week, but more can be done to help children from poor families get ready for the challenges of a new year.Editorial: "Still time to help students with school-supply drive"
- Editorial: Joe Fain, Pat Sullivan and Chris Barringer in 47th Legislative District
- Editorial: Thank you for helping students with school-supply drive
- Guest: Supreme Court should tread carefully with Legislature threats in McCleary education case
- Export-Import Bank not exactly a battle royal | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
UPDATE - 11:12 PM More women hitting the road on motorcycles