An I-5 bridge over the Skagit River in Mount Vernon collapsed Thursday evening, sending cars and people into the water. Three people were rescued and had minor injuries. "You talk miracles," said one survivor Dan Sligh, of Oak Harbor, right. "You look around and you pinch yourself."
Liberal Scout leaders — while supporting the proposal to accept gay youngsters — have made clear they also want the ban on gay adults lifted.
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog | Theater Schmeater planning to leave 21-year Capitol Hill home
- Three Sheets Northwest | In bid to attract boaters, Bremerton Marina offers year's free moorage
- Issaquah Press | Skyline assistant principal to take the helm at Issaquah
- My Ballard | UW to apply for federal funding for Burke-Gilman Trail improvements
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog | 'Embraced,' Tacos Chukis stretching out in Broadway Alley
Spotty enforcement screws the entrepreneurs trying to do it right, while rewarding the cowboys operating on an old underground mentality.Jonathan Martin: Seattle marijuana zoning just words on paper without enforcement
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 05:00 AM Czech conductor will lead SSO in Beethoven ‘jewel’
NEW - 05:30 AM Kendrick Scott at Bellevue Jazz Festival
- Watch the winners of the 2013 3-Minute Masterpiece film contest
- Summer Guide: Sightseeing attractions, festivals, day trips and more