Dr. Mike Karr, left, co-director of dental clinic with Remote Area Medical, looks on as Dr. Phillips Trautman does dental work Thursday on Reyna Rosales of Auburn. Patients received dental care on the main floor of KeyArena, the first day of a four-day clinic offering free medical, dental and eye care.
Fire Phone sales and a quarterly loss take a toll on the Seattle-based online retailer.
- UPDATE - 11:01 PM Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $100 million in Ebola fight
- UPDATE - 12:19 AM N.Y. doctor tests positive for Ebola
- ‘It’s a relief,’ victim says, as alleged serial groper charged
- UPDATE - 10:38 PM Work on Bertha’s repair pit halted after discovery of shells
- UPDATE - 11:41 PM Garfield students, staff stage walkout over loss of a teacher
- Seahawks deny reports of a divided locker room
- Mercer Street squeezed to one lane each way this weekend
UPDATE - 12:19 AM Canadians seek to understand Parliament shooting
UPDATE - 10:48 PM Frank Mankiewicz, aide told world Robert Kennedy had died
UPDATE - 11:13 PM Secret Service dogs hailed as heroes at the White House
UPDATE - 10:49 PM Ebola doctor’s neighbors: ‘A nice guy’ who works a lot
UPDATE - 12:19 AM Cloning whistle-blower: little change in S. Korea
NEW - 10:47 PM Malaysian man crawls for 3 days after car smash
Entertainment & Living
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"
UPDATE - 11:48 PM UW men’s soccer falters against UCLA in 2-1 loss
UPDATE - 11:46 PM It’s World Series time but not many are watching