After a poor second half that included a costly interception, Russell Wilson came up with a moment in overtime that turned out to be another one of those that will define him: A beautiful drive in which he out-Manninged Peyton to win.
In Seattle, New York and around the world, people took to the streets Sunday, urging policymakers to address conditions they say threaten the survival of future generations. The grassroots demonstrations came just before the start of the U.N. Climate Summit.
- UPDATE - 08:41 AM ISIS calls for attacking civilians of coalition nations
UPDATE - 07:26 AM China, U.S., India push world carbon emissions up
UPDATE - 08:31 AM Engineers call for national approach to flooding
UPDATE - 08:43 AM 5 ways to protect yourself from data breaches
UPDATE - 08:45 AM Governor confident ambush suspect will be caught
Entertainment & Living
In fact, the most important issue — the risk to human life — is not explicitly considered in routine landslide-hazard assessments.Joseph Wartman, guest column: "How to avert the next Oso landslide disaster"
- Editorial: King County Metro Transit heeds the voters’ call on efficiencies
- UPDATE - 06:48 AM No deal in Congress on Ex-Im Bank points to problems in both Washingtons
- Conversation starter: What would you ask state candidates?
UPDATE - 06:47 AM Microsoft delays Xbox One launch in China
UPDATE - 08:43 AM US stocks move lower as China weighs on markets
- Gates inspires, polarizes as he delves into many fields | Jon Talton
- Spurlock, Vulcan vow exciting econ series | Sunday Buzz