The state park on Camano Island sees few people and lots of wildlife in the off-season. Above, an autumn sunset silhouettes some of the few off-season visitors to Cama Beach State Park. The beachfront cabins, with electric heat, rent for bargain rates.
UPDATE - 08:05 PM
North Korea’s Internet woes
North Korea experienced sweeping web outages on Monday. U.S. officials declined comment.
- UPDATE - 07:37 PM Highway 99 tunnel opening delayed to August 2017
- Woman pleads not guilty to sex with teen for iPod
- NLRB rules PLU adjunct teachers can form a union
- Zoo CEO: Public views welcome on elephants
- Live chat: UW men’s basketball vs. Tulane
- UPDATE - 06:11 PM Hugh Millen: A look at Sunday’s big plays by Seahawks
- Times Investigation: Why license plates have cost us so much
UPDATE - 08:05 PM North Korean websites back online after shutdown
UPDATE - 08:05 PM Battered NY mayor calls for temporary protest halt
UPDATE - 07:07 PM Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat in 2014
UPDATE - 06:33 PM Experimental Ebola vaccine shows promise, experts say
Entertainment & Living
Some of the wording in the new law could be clarified. But from my experience, I just don't view the concept of background checks as a huge burden.Thanh Tan blog post: "A glimpse inside Washington's gun culture after Initiative 594 "
UPDATE - 08:07 PM It's down to the wire for online shopping
UPDATE - 06:34 PM 80% of employers to pass out gifts, bonuses this holiday
UPDATE - 06:31 PM Port operators group seeks mediator in longshore talks