JAYSON JENKS: Nine years ago, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, shown above, threw an improbable two-yard conversion pass to lead his high-school team to a comeback victory. Sound familiar? A search for a tape of that play helped reporter Jayson Jenks find what makes Wilson great.
Fingers are being pointed and lawsuits threatened after a huge Super Bowl ticket shortage caused brokers to default.
- Simmering anger in Okanogan County over Carlton Complex fire
- For math teacher, solving puzzles a perfect pursuit
- SPD officer in golf-club case stole pot, ex-girlfriend alleges
- UPDATE - 03:31 AM Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub
- How actor Chris Pratt used the Seahawks to woo Anna Faris
- 520 toll payers’ lawsuit not exactly a surprise | Danny Westneat
UPDATE - 03:31 AM Obama budget sets up battle with GOP-controlled Congress
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 05:03 AM The 12 best novels of the (21st) century | Lit Life
After decades in the public eye, Chai and Bamboo deserve to retire. No more forced breeding. No more forced socializing. Send them to a safe place where, finally, they can just be.Editorial: "Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement"
- Editorial: Legislature is at a crossroads for mental-health reform
- Editorial: Senate’s Majority Coalition Caucus needs to be renamed
- Bandwagon Seattle Seahawks fan or fan for life?
- Guest: Peering into the depths of the Bering Sea canyons, it’s clear that protection is needed