While we all become chefs for the holidays, even the most accomplished restaurant professionals turn into dutiful home cooks when it comes to these family meals. We reached out to some top Seattle culinary names to get their takes on traditional favorites. Dish by dish, the chefs share their tips.
Ferguson grand jurors examined conflicting accounts in deciding whether Officer Darren Wilson committed a crime in killing Michael Brown.
- UPDATE - 01:16 PM Sheriff: Dog, not a child, was spotted in Cedar River
- Sally Clark says she quickly informed city of collision with bicyclist
- Traffic before Thanksgiving expected to be worst during midday
- UPDATE - 01:13 PM Warrant issued for former Sonic Robert Swift
- Theater of the absurd: Richard Sherman, Doug Baldwin stand up for Marshawn Lynch | Larry Stone
NEW - 01:40 PM Feds cancel permit for Idaho wolf-killing derby
UPDATE - 01:28 PM Crew docks at International Space Station
UPDATE - 01:34 PM In Britain, US turkey dinner is big for business
UPDATE - 01:42 PM Snow makes Thanksgiving travel 'a little hairy'
UPDATE - 01:34 PM Once maligned, Iran's Jews find greater acceptance
UPDATE - 01:34 PM Freighter with 700 migrants being towed to Crete
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 11:49 AM Best Thanksgiving movies? Here are 6 favorites to savor
UPDATE - 01:21 PM Il Bistro owners open Bothell restaurant
All that's left is for Gov. Jay Inslee to show his hand, and avoid being just another act following what's now recalled as a killer performance.Robert J. Vickers column: "Is Gov. Jay Inslee an absentee governor or a patient strategist?"
- Editorial: What Ferguson could learn from Seattle, but progress remains
- Editorial: Remote testimony would bring the Legislature into the 21st century
- A needless attack on TVW detracts from real need for more transparency
- Guest: After Ferguson, crawl out of safe comfort zones
NEW - 11:40 AM Agriculture-oriented drone firm moving to Seattle
UPDATE - 12:22 PM The holiday outlook, in six charts | Jon Talton
UPDATE - 01:26 PM China charges Microsoft $137 million in back taxes
UPDATE - 01:31 PM Port slowdowns hurt Washington apple exports