A Ukrainian naval officer views a scuttled Russian vessel in Myrnyi, western Crimea, on Thursday. Russian naval personnel scuttled the ship to trap five Ukrainian naval vessels in the harbor. Meanwhile, Russians rallied by the thousands Friday in Moscow's Red Square, and pro-Russian forces tried to seize a Ukrainian military base in the port city of Sevastopol, according to the Ukrainian branch of the Interfax news agency.
Starting in 2016, the company will freeze the traditional defined-benefit pensions of all nonunion salaried staff including managers and executives.
UPDATE - 01:58 PM As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
UPDATE - 02:08 PM GOP pushes social issues at conservative showcase
UPDATE - 01:58 PM Ukraine oligarchs get key posts in bid for unity
UPDATE - 01:58 PM NKorea elections: 0 pct drama, 100 pct mandatory
- King County hosts ten health insurance enrollment events this Saturday, March 8 | Seattle/Local Health Guide
- West Seattle traffic alert: 4 nights of 99 closures next week to finish 'Timber Bridge' project | West Seattle Blog
- Update: Lynnwood Police still looking for owners of recovered stolen property | Lynnwood Today
- With spring-like weather comes solicitors | Magnolia Voice
- Capitol Hill: land of special bathrooms -- Toilet tour planned for Saturday | Capitol Hill Seattle Blog
I found it easier to find health violations at my neighborhood restaurant than about problems at my kid's child-care center.Jonathan Martin, column: "Make child care transparent for parents"
- Editorial: Premera shrouds transparency
- Editorial: Put heat on e-cigarettes and ‘vaping’
- UberX, Lyft and Sidecar finally reveal driver numbers in Seattle
- Guest: Fund early learning in state budget