A little rain can't dampen the holiday spirit, right? Santa Claus waves to onlookers at Friday morning's soggy Macy's Holiday Parade. A meteorologist with the weather service says "we've already seen our high temperatures for the day and temperatures are already dropping into the 40s." By morning Seattle could see up to an inch of snow on the ground; up to three inches could be seen in parts of Snohomish County.
UPDATE - 04:51 PM
Demonstrators march in Seattle
More than 200 protesters are in the Westlake Park and retail area. Many are demonstrating against the grand jury decision to not indict an officer in a teen's death in Ferguson, Mo. Traffic delays are expected.
- UPDATE - 04:57 PM Black Friday gets a little less frenzied
- Board to vote on Nyland for Seattle schools chief
- Inslee seeks to extend electric-car tax breaks
- FYI Guy: Thai food tops pizza in hearts of Seattleites
- UPDATE - 04:57 PM NFL's Ray Rice wins appeal, 'suspension vacated'
- Why Marshawn Lynch should be in NFL MVP conversation | Jerry Brewer
UPDATE - 04:36 PM Standing water, flooding concerns impact King and Snohomish counties
UPDATE - 04:21 PM Bundle up: Cold, possible snow headed to Western Wash.
UPDATE - 03:07 PM Man arrested after high-speed chase, crash near Idaho border
UPDATE - 04:57 PM Protests temporarily close malls, shut down trains
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 04:02 PM Fans go wild over 88-second 'Star Wars' teaser
- NEW - 04:04 PM Editorial: As contract negotiations drag on, get ports back to full speed
- Editorial notebook: A lesson of love from my son with autism | Kate Riley / Times editorial columnist
- Cartoon: Happy Thanksgiving from corporate America
NEW - 04:14 PM Seahawks now look to sustain momentum of winning streak
UPDATE - 04:56 PM Rock band: own a piece of the ’Ryche
UPDATE - 04:57 PM S&P 500 slips as crude oil sinks
UPDATE - 04:57 PM Oil plunge is threat and boon to global economies