JERRY BREWER: Seahawks safety Earl Thomas and linebacker Bobby Wagner celebrate after Thomas made a tackle. Ten key players attended a meeting last week about the team's struggles. "Just like a family, we came together," said Thomas.
USGS scientists think they’ve discovered the fault responsible for an 1872 earthquake that was one of Washington’s largest.
- UPDATE - 09:30 AM Obama announces Hagel resignation from Pentagon
- UPDATE - 09:23 AM State AG: Police don't need consent to record with body cams
- DSHS fined nearly $200K for failing to provide for mentially ill defendants
- Rain forecast for Washington into Thanksgiving Day
- UPDATE - 09:28 AM UK: 'Severe' terror threat requires new powers
- After 1,235 performances, Sendak-Stowell 'Nutcracker' to end
- Sounders lose in L.A., but give themselves a chance in series
UPDATE - 08:10 AM Eight people displaced after mobile home fire in Kent
UPDATE - 09:30 AM Uncertainty fuels speculation on Ferguson decision
UPDATE - 09:34 AM Examiner rules NYC police shooting a homicide
UPDATE - 09:32 AM Police: Video of officer shooting boy is 'clear'
UPDATE - 09:25 AM Erdogan: women are not equal to men
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 09:29 AM One Direction, Iggy Azalea shine at 2014 AMAs
UPDATE - 07:34 AM 'Mockingjay, Part 1' opens with $123 million
UPDATE - 09:14 AM Katy Perry to perform at Super Bowl halftime show
All that's left is for Gov. Jay Inslee to show his hand, and avoid being just another act following what's now recalled as a killer performance.Robert J. Vickers column: "Is Gov. Jay Inslee an absentee governor or a patient strategist?"
Nothing about him is hard to understand. He’s all about that action, boss. The media people are all about the chatter, and chatter is not something that interests Mr. Lynch. Is that so hard to understand?Comment by "Bisquick McBob" on "Marshawn Lynch is impossible to understand but beloved by Seahawks teammates"
- Editorial: Mayor Murray’s smart move to entice foreign trade to Seattle
- Bill Cosby, serial rapist? That’s a lot to forgive
- Guest: How Alaska bucked the trend of salmon loss — but that’s in jeopardy
- Is Gov. Jay Inslee an absentee governor or a patient strategist? | Robert J. Vickers / Times editorial columnist
UPDATE - 09:27 AM Automakers aim to drive away car computer hackers
UPDATE - 09:25 AM US stocks inch further into record territory
NEW - 08:25 AM Budweiser gives Clydesdales holiday pink slip
- ‘Battle in Seattle’ and the WTO legacy | Jon Talton
- Espresso maker for a mere $7,000 | Sunday Buzz