THEATER REVIEW: Cirque du Soleil scores again with "Kurios," a new show with a steampunk look that's at Redmond's Marymoor Park through March 22. “Nico" the accordion man (Nico Baixas), center, and "Klara" (Ekaterina Pirogovskaya), the telegraph of the invisible, right, are part of the opening act.
UPDATE - 09:21 PM
Smaller Boeing bonuses disappoint white-collar staff
Boeing’s salaried non-management employees in Washington state are expressing disappointment that, after a year of record profits, next month the company will pay out bonuses considerably smaller than last year’s.
- UPDATE - 08:08 PM Officer in golf-club case accused of stealing pot
- Bertha's repair pit reaches full depth of 120 feet
- Costco to return $2.2B to shareholders
- UPDATE - 08:19 PM Stone: Roger Goodell still a commissioner under siege
- UPDATE - 07:45 PM Boston mayor refuses Super Bowl bet with Mayor Murray
UPDATE - 09:25 PM Eastside trail project taking a big step forward
UPDATE - 09:07 PM From poets to hippies, Hawks fans cross all lines
UPDATE - 09:17 PM Australian paper mocked for obit of 'The Thorn Birds' author
UPDATE - 09:18 PM Rap music mogul 'Suge' Knight arrested in fatal hit-and-run
UPDATE - 09:18 PM Balloon crew makes history crossing Pacific Ocean
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 07:26 PM A big night at SSO: spectacle, done with skill | Classical review
UPDATE - 09:05 PM Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Kurios’ thrills in steampunk mode | Theater review
After decades in the public eye, Chai and Bamboo deserve to retire. No more forced breeding. No more forced socializing. Send them to a safe place where, finally, they can just be.Editorial: "Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement"
- Editorial: State Senate is sensible in banning openly carried firearms
- Editorial: Decriminalize fantasy sports betting in Washington, for the little guys
- Bandwagon Seattle Seahawks fan or fan for life?
- Europe’s Greek test | Paul Krugman / Syndicated columnist
UPDATE - 09:08 PM Patriots fans trickle in to find sea of Seahawks supporters
UPDATE - 07:28 PM Photo printing from home has its rewards
UPDATE - 07:25 PM Seattle vs. Boston on the economic playing field | Jon Talton