Washington senior Hau'oli Kikaha, shown bringing down California's Jared Goff, is on the cusp of breaking the school's all-time and season sack records. He could accomplish both feats on Saturday at Husky Stadium.
UPDATE - 06:06 AM
Canada’s PM says shooting rampage was terrorism
Two deadly attacks in three days against members of the military stunned Canadians and raised fears their country was being targeted for reprisals for joining the U.S.-led air campaign against an extremist Islamic group in Iraq and Syria.
A former Bellevue City Council woman could face theft charges for taking a sign for a pro-gun-rights initiative.
- Seattle's competing preschool initiatives draw national interest
- Rain shatters record — and more is on the way
- Seattle-area nurse monitored for possible Ebola infection
- Suspension overturned for SPD officer in use-of-force case
- Public gets chance to meet Bellevue police chief finalists
- Jerry Large: Americans’ fears don't match reality
- Larry Stone: M’s fans can watch Royals with jealousy
NEW - 06:00 AM Daily Rant&Rave: Pedestrians need to be careful, too
UPDATE - 06:01 AM Expert: Autopsy doesn't show if Brown went for gun
UPDATE - 06:06 AM Massive cheating scandal at UNC involved athletes
NEW - 04:25 AM Kenny G distances self from Hong Kong protesters
UPDATE - 06:02 AM NK experts: US must apologize to free detainees
Entertainment & Living
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
NEW - 06:00 AM A blizzard of new snowberry varieties | Ciscoe Morris
UPDATE - 06:02 AM Threat to break isolation in Liberia over food
Inmates' families should not be taxed to stay in touch. That is a clear example of public policies being at cross-purposes: short-term revenue gained at the expense of long-term recidivism.Editorial: "FCC right to scrutinize exorbitant prison phone fees"
NEW - 06:00 AM Amazon boosts AWS spending with new German data center