While we all become chefs for the holidays, even the most accomplished restaurant professionals turn into dutiful home cooks when it comes to these family meals. We reached out to some top Seattle culinary names to get their takes on traditional favorites. Dish by dish, the chefs share their tips.
A class-action suit against Shea Homes is moving forward even as the builder offers cash settlements and repairs to residents at Redmond Ridge.
- UW frat to disband over hazing incident
- Student convicted in fatal Des Moines crash deported
- NEW - 03:22 PM State fines Metro over restroom issues for bus drivers
- Nordstrom reshuffles its traditional half-yearly sales
- Obama’s immigration speech the high point of presidency | Danny Westneat
- WSU falls apart, loses to Arizona State, 52-31
UPDATE - 04:43 PM Cinder's paws healed; bear cub will spend winter in Idaho
UPDATE - 04:15 PM As heroin fatalities rise, some see hope in ‘bupe’
- Zoo to elephant activists: You wanted them moved, right? | The Wrap / Ron Judd
UPDATE - 04:31 PM Judge says crowing Oregon rooster must go
NEW - 04:19 PM Odor-eating toilet seat offers breath of fresh air
UPDATE - 03:32 PM Gambling nuke commander linked to fake poker chips
Entertainment & Living
The focus for all lawmakers should be to ensure that new investment in education is tied to a demonstrable reversing of disappointing outcomes for students.Editorial: "Voters have returned a delicate balancing act to Olympia"
- Editorial: I-1351 complicates mission to help homeless students
- NEW - 04:05 PM Editorial: President Obama did what Congress would not and acted on immigration
- Guest: Don’t be quick to bash rail — an engine of the economy
- Guest: Fund the National Institutes of Health to fight infectious diseases