LARRY STONE: Marshawn Lynch's marvelous 79-yard touchdown run Sunday was a thing of beauty and stands on its own as a work of gridiron art. But it still can’t quite beat the Beast Quake. Above, Lynch beats his last Arizona Cardinals defender, Alex Okafor.
UPDATE - 01:34 PM
North Korea suffering serious Internet outages
The White House and the State Department declined to say whether the U.S. government is responsible.
- I-405 misery: 2 megaprojects could tackle chronic delays
- Air China plans to buy mix of 60 Boeing 737, MAX jets
- Seattle man, not interrogated detainees, helped Brits find man in London terror plots
- After Mercer Island uproar, city may abandon parking plan
- UPDATE - 01:00 PM Joe Cocker dies at 70
- UPDATE - 01:55 PM NY mayor: No protests until after officer funerals
UPDATE - 01:52 PM Seattle police authorized to wear mourning bands to support NYPD
- Times Investigation: Why license plates have cost us so much
UPDATE - 01:09 PM Killings of 2 New York officers trigger backlash
UPDATE - 01:51 PM Judge seems skeptical of challenge to Obama immigration plan
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 11:49 AM 'Hobbit' goes out on top with $90.6 million 5-day debut
UPDATE - 01:41 PM Renee Fleming to make Broadway debut in 'Living on Love'
UPDATE - 12:59 PM Good news from Tom Brokaw: His cancer is in remission
Some of the wording in the new law could be clarified. But from my experience, I just don't view the concept of background checks as a huge burden.Thanh Tan blog post: "A glimpse inside Washington's gun culture after Initiative 594 "
NEW - 12:07 PM Developer sells Brooks Sports’ Fremont building for $70M
UPDATE - 01:53 PM FAA, industry launch drone safety campaign
UPDATE - 11:48 AM Railroads seek one-person crews for freight trains
- ClearSign CEO gets golden handshake | Sunday Buzz
- Russia’s ties to Northwest put trade gains at risk | Jon Talton