A 1-year-old gray whale that generated the concern of onlookers on shore successfully made its way out of the shallow waters of a remote part of Puget Sound on Wednesday afternoon. Above, the whale sprays water as it exhales in Burley Lagoon, near Purdy, Pierce County.
Seattle's jobless rate hit a critical milestone when it dropped to a level not seen since the Great Recession.
Allan McArtor says European company could consider a Washington engineering center.
- My Ballard | Ballard's Copper Gate set to close its doors for good next month
- Inside Bainbridge | Kids Find Dangerous Naval Device on Bainbridge Beach
- MLTnews.com | Dog urinating on lawn draws ire -- and BB gunfire -- from MLT homeowner
- Central District News | Seattle Police Department honors Twilight Exit hero
- SnoValley Star | Snoqualmie Tribe unveils two new trails
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 05:01 AM Jerick Hoffer flips his wig for ‘Hairspray’ at 5th Avenue