Jerry Brewer: The Seahawks made it hard on themselves in this so-called Super Bowl rematch, but then proved they were the better team by winning in overtime. Above, Marshawn Lynch dives across the goal line for the winning touchdown.
NEW - 08:31 PM
Worldwide rallies call for action on climate change
In Seattle, New York and around the world, people took to the streets Sunday, urging policymakers to address conditions they say threaten the survival of future generations. The grassroots demonstrations came just before the start of the U.N. Climate Summit.
- UPDATE - 09:04 PM Startup helps new college grads prep for that first real job
- NEW - 07:31 PM Oregon starts preparing before state votes on legalizing pot
- UPDATE - 09:11 PM Hisashi Iwakuma struggles again in Mariners’ loss to Astros
Entertainment & Living
In fact, the most important issue — the risk to human life — is not explicitly considered in routine landslide-hazard assessments.Joseph Wartman, guest column: "How to avert the next Oso landslide disaster"
- Editorial: King County Metro Transit heeds the voters’ call on efficiencies
- Conversation starter: What would you ask state candidates?
- Guest: What to ask state candidates about education
UPDATE - 07:36 PM Throw the ball more, says Huskies receiver Kasen Williams
UPDATE - 09:12 PM Pac-12 conference play starts with controversy, excitement | Bud Withers
UPDATE - 08:37 PM Q&A: Takei talks about life, cool tech, his dream trek | Brier Dudley
UPDATE - 08:48 PM Food Babe challenges companies on fast-food ingredients | In Person
NEW - 08:00 PM Oracle promotion vindication for new co-CEO Hurd
UPDATE - 08:49 PM Les Reardanz named CEO at the Port of Everett | On the Move
- Gates inspires, polarizes as he delves into many fields | Jon Talton
- Spurlock, Vulcan vow exciting econ series | Sunday Buzz