Kyle Seager is mobbed by his teammates after hitting a three-run homer in the bottom of the ninth inning today to give the Mariners a 5-3 win over the Houston Astros. The win ends the M's eight-game losing streak.
With Proposition 1 trailing, King County officials said they'll proceed with a scenario they've warned about for months.
- UPDATE - 06:15 PM Boeing CEO defends job transfers, but experts question rationale
- Cost to fix Bertha may top $125 million, but who will pay?
- UPDATE - 06:52 PM Supreme Court limits awards to child-porn victims
- UPDATE - 05:46 PM Russell Wilson files for divorce
- NEW - 04:58 PM Seahawks 2014 schedule released
UPDATE - 05:07 PM Fatal birth defect is higher in 3 Washington counties
UPDATE - 05:06 PM Proposition 1 defeat still clear, despite tiny gain in votes today
UPDATE - 06:52 PM Amid Russia warning, Ukraine is in a security bind
NEW - 06:37 PM Georgia’s ‘guns-everywhere’ law derided by critics
NEW - 06:08 PM Palestinian rivals to try again for unity deal
UPDATE - 06:52 PM SKorea ferry toll hits 159 as relatives wait
UPDATE - 06:17 PM Climate change likely to make Everest even riskier
UPDATE - 04:57 PM 9th suspect in NC kidnapping turns self in to FBI
Entertainment & Living
We need White House leadership to place the country's economic well-being before that of bankers. We need to rein in recklessness, not subsidize it with our taxes.Nomi Prins, guest column: "Break alliances between Wall Street and the White House"
- NEW - 04:03 AM Editorial: After failure of King County Prop. 1, hard work on Metro needed
- Editorial: A disconnect for state’s 911 system
- NEW - 05:12 PM Guest: How to improve life for NCAA athletes without unionizing
- NEW - 04:06 PM Obamacare’s drug problem | Jonathan Martin / Times editorial columnist
NEW - 06:54 PM Seahawks’ Russell Wilson, wife divorcing after 2 years