GAMECENTER Join the conversation as Washington takes on No. 14 Arizona State at Husky Stadium. Above, Troy Williams (3), celebrating his 7-yard TD run against Oregon last Saturday, is getting first-team reps at QB this week with starter Cyler Miles battling a concussion.
UPDATE - 06:55 PM
Girl killed in Marysville school shooting ID’d
Two girls wounded in the shooting, both 14, remain in critical condition.
- Changed answers on Beacon Hill school tests raise alert
- UPDATE - 07:28 PM Revamping doctor’s orders: quality care at lower cost
- Shell work may take time in the repair pit for Bertha
- UPDATE - 07:18 PM New York learns from Dallas’ mistakes in Ebola crisis
- Weekend traffic: football, futbol, freeways and Mercer madness
- UPDATE - 07:53 PM Sounders claim Supporters’ Shield after beating L.A., 2-0
- UPDATE - 07:07 PM Seahawks get chance to affirm their confidence
UPDATE - 07:09 PM 4 dead, 2 critical in Auburn car wreck
- In the age of hysteria, take the ‘New Normal’ quiz | The Wrap / Ron Judd
UPDATE - 06:28 PM Mexico taking steps to acknowledge African Mexicans
NEW - 07:21 PM Marine dies in noncombat incident in IS campaign
Entertainment & Living
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"
- Editorial: Another American released from North Korea, so why not Kenneth Bae?
- Editorial: Focus grief over Marysville school shooting on finding constructive response
- What happened to all the legal marijuana stores in Seattle?
- Guest: Dispelling the myths of ageism — older workers are highly employable
UPDATE - 07:40 PM There’s a sure cure for what ails the Seahawks: Winning | Larry Stone