Kyle Seager is mobbed by his teammates after hitting a three-run homer in the bottom of the ninth inning today to give the Mariners a 5-3 win over the Houston Astros. The win ends the M's eight-game losing streak.
With Proposition 1 trailing, King County officials said they'll proceed with a scenario they've warned about for months.
- UPDATE - 07:29 PM Boeing CEO defends job transfers, but experts question rationale
- Cost to fix Bertha may top $125 million, but who will pay?
- NEW - 08:02 PM Supreme Court limits restitution in child-porn case
- UPDATE - 07:59 PM Seahawks open against Packers, face 49ers on Thanksgiving
- UPDATE - 08:15 PM Seahawks’ Russell Wilson, wife divorcing after 2 years
- LIVE Reign FC vs. Washington
NEW - 08:06 PM Medal of Honor nominee recounts deadly Afghan attack
UPDATE - 07:56 PM Amid Russia warning, Ukraine is in a security bind
NEW - 06:37 PM Georgia’s ‘guns-everywhere’ law derided by critics
UPDATE - 07:51 PM Complaint: Ex-Blue Angels commander led lewd workplace
NEW - 07:20 PM Coordinated Care adds Seattle Children's to network
UPDATE - 07:23 PM High court nixes $3.4M award to child porn victim
NEW - 06:08 PM Palestinian rivals to try again for unity deal
UPDATE - 07:56 PM SKorea ferry toll hits 159 as relatives wait
UPDATE - 06:17 PM Climate change likely to make Everest even riskier
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 07:51 PM Boy says he sang gospel song, abductor freed him
NEW - 07:00 PM A broad spectrum of springtime fun on tap
We need White House leadership to place the country's economic well-being before that of bankers. We need to rein in recklessness, not subsidize it with our taxes.Nomi Prins, guest column: "Break alliances between Wall Street and the White House"
- Editorial: After failure of King County Prop. 1, hard work on Metro needed
- Editorial: A disconnect for state’s 911 system
- Guest: How to improve life for NCAA athletes without unionizing
- Obamacare’s drug problem | Jonathan Martin / Times editorial columnist