ABOVE: AuricAG sales director Joby Sewell checks the labeling inside the drying room where the first small harvest is drying. Down the hallway, other growing rooms are framed out and covered with plastic.
LEFT: Sticky, pungent trichomes cling to the leaves of a pot bud that is a few weeks away from harvest.
UPDATE - 05:34 PM
Judge OKs record $2B sale of Clippers to Ballmer
A judge has ruled against L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling and cleared the way for the $2 billion sale of the team to ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
- Cost of wildfires: $50M, so far
- Need for a WSU med school questioned
- Biologists track fish recovery in tough conditions on Elwha River
- UPDATE - 05:22 PM Stubborn concrete slows work on Bertha repair pit 1 month
- Old film clips found in storage locker turn into unexpected gift
- UPDATE - 04:37 PM Zillow to acquire Trulia for $3.5B in all-stock deal
- Seahawks Daily Top 10: Sherman talks, Lynch fines add up, and more
UPDATE - 05:14 PM 3 oil-train protesters jailed for blocking tracks to Anacortes refinery
NEW - 05:12 PM Bank guard wounded in Central District shooting improves
- Daily Rant & Rave: What kind of nerd steals a calculator?
UPDATE - 05:34 PM New fears about Ebola spread after plane scare
UPDATE - 05:15 PM US fuming over Israeli criticism of Kerry
UPDATE - 05:34 PM Deal to improve veterans' health care costs $17B
UPDATE - 05:15 PM Medicare's own health looking better, report says
UPDATE - 05:15 PM Obama mulls large-scale move on immigration
UPDATE - 05:15 PM White House: EU, US to impose new Russia sanctions
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 05:32 PM 'Lucy' smacks down 'Hercules' in box office bout
UPDATE - 05:32 PM 'Sharknado' sequel has bite and lots of laughs
UPDATE - 05:34 PM In Iraq's Mosul, radicals unleash their vision
UPDATE - 04:19 PM New York pressed to ban poisons that kill wildlife, pets
We had offered a way for audiences, Asian American and white, to enjoy the true musical beauty and humor of this operetta, without the demeaning stereotypes and yellowface acting.Rick Shiomi, guest column: "Making 'The Mikado' without Asian stereotypes"
Agree or disagree with his politics and policies, Mayor Schell (along with many other politicians) should get our respect and thanks for at least stepping up and taking action by trying to make a difference through government.Comment by "Coug By Association" on "Paul Schell remembered for vision, mayoral term marked by crises"
- NEW - 05:22 PM Editorial: Get Northwest grain shipments going again
- Editorial: The Times recommends state Rep. Ruth Kagi in 32nd District, Position 2
- UPDATE - 05:21 PM B.C. premier vows sewage treatment for Victoria — someday
- New York Times joins Seattle Times in calling for marijuana legalization
UPDATE - 04:13 PM FAA proposes to fine Southwest Airlines $12M
UPDATE - 05:27 PM Contractor admits to role in bribery scheme
- Boeing ready to help Iran keep airliners flying | Sunday Buzz
- Oil trains crowd out grain shipments to NW ports