The GOHAWKS vanity license plate could fetch big bucks if resold. Not a chance, says the Shelton family, which has had it for 40 years: It's their dad’s legacy.
UPDATE - 12:53 PM
Storm unleashes blizzard conditions on parts of northeastern U.S.
- UPDATE - 11:38 AM Jobless rate rises month-over-month in 32 of state’s counties
- Local home prices rose 6 percent over the year
- Microsoft stock plunges as investors digest earnings
- 3 arrested in 3 separate drive-by shootings in Seattle within 24 hours
- Missing Seattle teen returns home
- UW men’s basketball dismisses star center Robert Upshaw for violating team rules
- Will Pete Carroll talk to Marshawn Lynch about touchy subject?
UPDATE - 01:02 PM Bodies found after Ga. couple lured by Craigslist contact
UPDATE - 11:57 AM Deputy lowered from chopper comes face to face with bears
UPDATE - 11:40 AM Son: City Hall gunman had history with authorities
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 12:45 PM Fun rumor of the day: Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones?
UPDATE - 12:49 PM Who is the 12th Man?
While we should fix NCLB, we can't afford to stop holding states and schools accountable for the education of their students.Patty Murray guest column: "Congress needs to fix outdated federal No Child Left Behind education law"
- Editorial: Turning Federal Reserve building into a school is fitting for Seattle’s urban core
- Editorial: Voter initiatives need to include funding balance
- Guest: Let voters decide whether to raise the state minimum wage
- How globalization is supposed to work
UPDATE - 11:22 AM Washington's unusual unemployment trend | Jon Talton
UPDATE - 12:54 PM FTC clears Albertsons' purchase of Safeway
UPDATE - 01:02 PM What! Facebook's down? No storm selfies during brief outage