A giant, four-day clinic offering medical, dental and vision services is being held Thursday through Sunday at the Seattle Center. No ID or proof of citizenship is required for the first-come, first-served event. Tickets will be distributed beginning at 3:30 a.m. each day, and patient registration begins at 5:30 a.m. Above, patients receive dental care on the main floor of KeyArena.
UPDATE - 02:10 PM
Canada gunman wanted a passport to go to Mideast
In recent weeks, he had talked about wanting to go to Libya but griped that he couldn't get a passport.
- Chat rewind: Talking traffic with Times reporter Mike Lindblom
- Competing preschool initiatives draw national interest
- Homicide investigated near White Center
- UPDATE - 12:32 PM Suspected Westlake groper charged with assault
- Seattle-area nurse on Ebola watch as CDC expands checks
- Excavation under way at tunnel machine Bertha’s repair pit
UPDATE - 12:14 PM Mercer Street squeezed to one lane each way this weekend
NEW - 12:37 PM Woman pleads not guilty to rape of man in Seattle
UPDATE - 01:37 PM Alaska Air beats 3Q earnings expectations
NEW - 01:10 PM Free health care offered at KeyArena clinic
UPDATE - 01:59 PM Partial solar eclipse begins: It peaks at 3 p.m.
UPDATE - 12:35 PM Solar flare knocks out some radio temporarily
UPDATE - 01:54 PM Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
UPDATE - 02:10 PM For teen with passport, Syria trip can be seamless
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 01:40 PM Haunted houses, pumpkin patches: 20 fun Halloween happenings
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"
- Editorial: Elect Kimi Kondo and Damon Shadid to Seattle Municipal Court
- Editorial: Time for police to drop opposition to federal consent decree
- UPDATE - 01:26 PM Bob Barker to Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai: Come on down (to a sanctuary)!
- Guest: Halt turnover in school administration to improve education
NEW - 01:21 PM Microsoft’s results top forecasts
UPDATE - 01:39 PM Online home broker Redfin acquires walkability data site