Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson’s salary is capped, but some have speculated he could be in line for a contract worth at least $20 million per year. To accommodate the bump in pay, the Seahawks would have to rely on the draft because of free-agency limitations related to the big contract extension.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is looking at a huge expansion to accommodate an expected boom in use.
- Report: Highway 99 tunnel contractors not at fault over soil
- Utah parents who killed selves, children feared apocalypse
- Family told pilot presumed dead after Hood Canal crash
- Island County Sheriff’s Office faces $10M claim over serial pedophile
- GOP still critical of state employee contracts
- State ranks high in disparity of income gains since recession
- ‘Smart guns’ may be smart way to keep kids safe | Danny Westneat
UPDATE - 03:28 AM Libyan Islamic State group affiliate claims hotel attack
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 02:10 AM LA jury awards $5 million to funk legend Sly Stone
While we should fix NCLB, we can't afford to stop holding states and schools accountable for the education of their students.Patty Murray guest column: "Congress needs to fix outdated federal No Child Left Behind education law"
- Editorial: Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement
- Editorial: Turning Federal Reserve building into a school is fitting for Seattle’s urban core
- Guest: Our state parks are heavily used but underfunded
- Guest: Let voters decide whether to raise the state minimum wage