Students are escorted to buses after a shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. A student gunman opened fire in the cafeteria Friday morning before turning the gun on himself, according to police. Four other people were wounded.
Remote Area Medical, with more than 500 local medical professionals and volunteers, is offering free health services through Sunday at Seattle Center.
- NEW - 05:32 PM Man who tried to buy sex from teen sentenced to 16 months
- UPDATE - 05:55 PM Dallas nurse who survived Ebola receives thanks, hug from Obama
- UPDATE - 05:45 PM Work on Bertha’s repair pit halted by shells
UPDATE - 06:12 PM 2 dead, 4 wounded in shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High
UPDATE - 05:35 PM Longview tornado lifted roofs and toppled trees, but no one injured
NEW - 05:30 PM Ebola fallacies spread more readily than the virus
UPDATE - 05:46 PM Gunman in Canada attack complained about mosque
UPDATE - 05:55 PM NY, NJ order Ebola quarantine for doctors, others
Entertainment & Living
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"
- Editorial: Another American released from North Korea, so why not Kenneth Bae?
- UPDATE - 06:02 PM Editorial: Focus grief over Marysville school shooting on finding constructive response
- UPDATE - 04:16 PM What happened to all the legal marijuana stores in Seattle?
- NEW - 05:57 PM Guest: Dispelling the myths of ageism — older workers are highly employable
UPDATE - 04:40 PM Decision time for Boeing pension-buyout offer
NEW - 05:08 PM FedEx, UPS move to avert Christmas delays
UPDATE - 05:46 PM US stock market has best week in nearly 2 years