LARRY STONE: Safety Earl Thomas, in particular, was waxing lyrical about trust and love and togetherness. It was as if the Seahawks had just held a consciousness-raising session, not just crushed the will of the Cardinals, who came into CenturyLink as the NFL's best. Above, Seahawks tight end Cooper Helfet brings in a 20-yard pass for a third-quarter touchdown.
USGS scientists think they’ve discovered the fault responsible for an 1872 earthquake that was one of Washington’s largest.
- DSHS fined nearly $200K for failing to provide for mentially ill defendants
- Council set to tell SPD to study gunshot-locator technology
- ‘Nutcracker’ closing, after 1,235 performances — and a marriage proposal
- King County’s youth initiative is good news, but could be better | Jerry Large
- Sounders lose in L.A., but give themselves a chance in series
NEW - 06:00 AM Daily Rant&Rave: Give 90 year old man his cane back
UPDATE - 06:17 AM Probe begins in fatal shooting of boy by officer
UPDATE - 06:21 AM Uncertainty fuels speculation on Ferguson decision
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 06:15 AM Even at 20 below, Northwest ‘Off Road Warriors’ jeeped on
UPDATE - 06:21 AM One Direction, Iggy Azalea shine at 2014 AMAs
NEW - 06:15 AM Nov. 24 TV Picks: ‘Major Crimes’ returns to TNT
The focus for all lawmakers should be to ensure that new investment in education is tied to a demonstrable reversing of disappointing outcomes for students.Editorial: "Voters have returned a delicate balancing act to Olympia"
Nothing about him is hard to understand. He’s all about that action, boss. The media people are all about the chatter, and chatter is not something that interests Mr. Lynch. Is that so hard to understand?Comment by "Bisquick McBob" on "Marshawn Lynch is impossible to understand but beloved by Seahawks teammates"
- Editorial: Mayor Murray’s smart move to entice foreign trade to Seattle
- Bill Cosby, serial rapist? That’s a lot to forgive
- Guest: How Alaska bucked the trend of salmon loss — but that’s in jeopardy
- Is Gov. Jay Inslee an absentee governor or a patient strategist? | Robert J. Vickers / Times editorial columnist