In the news:
Crews began removing small sections of ivy on the Alaskan Way Viaduct this morning to make way for inspection and repairs. Brief closures of the viaduct are expected in the weeks ahead so state workers can inspect the 60-year-old structure, remove more ivy and repair cracks discovered March 1.
UPDATE - 12:57 PM
Malaysian military says missing plane changed course
Radar data show the vanished jet made it hundreds of miles away from the last position recorded by civilian authorities.
- Sex-abuse victim to receive $3 million in DSHS settlement
- UPDATE - 12:57 PM Sen. Feinstein: CIA searched Intelligence Committee computer network
- ‘Titanfall’ debut, Richard Sherman a boost for Xbox One sales?
- Men’s Wearhouse agrees to buy Jos. A Bank; Eddie Bauer deal halted
- LIVE Talk free agency and more with Seahawks reporter Bob Condotta
UPDATE - 12:57 PM Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
UPDATE - 12:57 PM Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- Seattle freeze thawing in Rainier Beach | Seattle Globalist
- Joint Queen Anne and Magnolia meeting to discuss proposed Metro bus service cuts | Queen Anne View
- West Seattle Crime Watch: Truck taken, followed, found | West Seattle Blog
- Bloedel One of 20 Nominees for USA Today's Best Public Garden in North America | Inside Bainbridge
- Greenwood Subway worker refuses to be robbed by man with gun | PhinneyWood.com
There was only one way Ridgway would plead guilty: if the threat of capital punishment ... were taken off the table.Dave Reichert, guest column: "The death penalty is an important tool of law enforcement"
- Editorial: Congress, support changes to harbor-maintenance tax
- Editorial: A budget change for wildfires
- NEW - 10:49 AM Legislature passes bills to fight sex trafficking
- Guest: The death penalty is an important tool of law enforcement | Guest columnist
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 12:10 PM Miley Cyrus replaces Madonna as queen of the button-pushers