UW coach Chris Petersen: 'If our mindset is in the future, we'll get hit right in the mouth'
DEAN RUTZ / THE SEATTLE TIMES
LIVEJoin Reporter Adam Jude to chat about the Huskies' final nonconference game against Georgia State. "I think the offense is coming along," says quarterback Cyler Miles (above). "Each week, we're improving individually and as a unit."
Scott Kubly says his aim is to integrate the city’s transportation system while balancing the needs of pedestrians, bicyclists, transit riders and motorists.
- Mike Zunino’s home run keys Mariners’ 10-5 win
- 2 men charged with murder in beating of Boeing manager
- Video shows SPD officer punch cuffed woman, documents say
- We are worse than NFL for domestic violence | Danny Westneat
- After 50 years in dining biz, El Gaucho honcho calls for the check | Nicole & Co.
- UPDATE - 02:46 PM Agents nab intruder who darted into White House
- Gates inspires, polarizes as he delves into many fields | Jon Talton
- NEW - 01:24 PM Rescue dog that worked Oso mudslide found
UPDATE - 02:46 PM Kurdish fighters head to Syria to face militants
UPDATE - 02:31 PM Buffer zone agreed upon in Ukrainian peace talks
Entertainment & Living
In fact, the most important issue — the risk to human life — is not explicitly considered in routine landslide-hazard assessments.Joseph Wartman, guest column: "How to avert the next Oso landslide disaster"
- Editorial: Seattle Housing Authority rent proposal needs work
- Editorial: The Times recommends Jeanne Kohl-Welles, Reuven Carlyle and Gael Tarleton in the 36th District
- Guest: Should schools start later? Medical reasons to delay
- Does Seattle feel richer this year than last?