GAMECENTER Join the conversation as Washington takes on No. 14 Arizona State at Husky Stadium. On the first drive of the game, ASU's Jaelen Strong misses the pass and tips the ball back to the Huskies, who tip the ball further back to ASU's Lloyd Carrington for the completion.
NEW - 08:27 PM
Marysville shooting victims remain in intensive care
Four students remained in intensive care Saturday while detectives continue their investigation.
- UPDATE - 08:14 PM Seattle City Light reports several outages
- Changed answers on Beacon Hill school tests raise alert
- UPDATE - 07:28 PM Revamping doctor’s orders: quality care at lower cost
- Weekend traffic: football and Mercer madness
- UPDATE - 07:53 PM Sounders claim Supporters’ Shield after beating L.A., 2-0
NEW - 08:22 PM For Tulalip Tribes, a time of soul-searching
UPDATE - 07:09 PM 4 dead, 2 critical in Auburn car wreck
- In the age of hysteria, take the ‘New Normal’ quiz | The Wrap / Ron Judd
UPDATE - 07:18 PM New York learns from Dallas’ mistakes in Ebola crisis
UPDATE - 08:47 PM Few details offered on quarantines over Ebola
Entertainment & Living
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"
- Editorial: Another American released from North Korea, so why not Kenneth Bae?
- Editorial: Focus grief over Marysville school shooting on finding constructive response
- What happened to all the legal marijuana stores in Seattle?
- Guest: Dispelling the myths of ageism — older workers are highly employable
UPDATE - 07:07 PM Seahawks get chance to affirm their confidence
UPDATE - 07:40 PM There’s a sure cure for what ails the Seahawks: Winning | Larry Stone
UPDATE - 08:52 PM Cougars arrive late, and fans exit early | Bud Withers
NEW - 08:00 PM Weather Channel website thrives on data downpour
NEW - 08:00 PM Foes want probe, but antitrust law favors Amazon
NEW - 08:00 PM New split winglets shinewith colors of Old Glory
UPDATE - 08:31 PM How to pick a college? Data crunchers hope to help