Sounders forward Chad Barrett, center, holds up the Supporters’ Shield as he celebrates with defender DeAndre Yedlin, left, Brad Evans, center right (3) and Lamar Neagle (27), after winning their last game of the regular season. The Sounders beat the LA Galaxy 2-0 on two goals by Marco Pappa to win the Shield and end up at the top of the MLS standings.
UPDATE - 03:37 PM
Wounded girls in shooting identified
The girls, both 14, remain in critical condition.
UPDATE - 03:12 PM Fight leads to fatal stabbing near Lynnwood
NEW - 02:32 PM How to pick a college? Data crunchers hope to help
UPDATE - 03:34 PM Legal questions loom in Blackwater convictions
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 03:40 PM Headshot Truck takes actors’ portraits on the road
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"
- Editorial: Another American released from North Korea, so why not Kenneth Bae?
- Editorial: Focus grief over Marysville school shooting on finding constructive response
- What happened to all the legal marijuana stores in Seattle?
- Guest: Dispelling the myths of ageism — older workers are highly employable