PictureThis: It's getting close to opening for this daffodil, shrouded in raindrops, as Seattle awaits consistently warmer, drier weather. This beauty was at Capitol Hill's Volunteer Park. The forecast calls for partly sunny skies on Wednesday and Thursday before rain returns on Friday.
15 Now activists are gearing up to gather signatures in case the mayor and City Council fail to deliver a strong proposal.
- UPDATE - 05:38 AM Malaysia defends search for missing jet
- Triggered avalanche takes on life of own as it wipes out lift
- UPDATE - 09:02 PM Seattle startup Lively lets you take the concert home
- Danny Westneat: Smokers’ new e-cigarette option may get snuffed
- Starbucks’ new iPhone app could fatten baristas’ wallets
- Gonzaga men roll past BYU to win WCC tournament
- Seattle freeze thawing in Rainier Beach | Seattle Globalist
- Joint Queen Anne and Magnolia meeting to discuss proposed Metro bus service cuts | Queen Anne View
- West Seattle Crime Watch: Truck taken, followed, found | West Seattle Blog
- Bloedel One of 20 Nominees for USA Today's Best Public Garden in North America | Inside Bainbridge
- Greenwood Subway worker refuses to be robbed by man with gun | PhinneyWood.com
- 10:47 PM Ferry service out of Seattle delayed after low-speed chase
- 08:21 PM Bus fire causes heavy traffic on northbound I-5 near Lynnwood
- 06:57 PM Whatcom County Jail inmate dies after hanging herself in cell
- 05:54 PM UW medical school rated tops in U.S. for primary care
- 05:50 PM Seattle's University Bridge undergoing a reboot
There was only one way Ridgway would plead guilty: if the threat of capital punishment ... were taken off the table.Dave Reichert, guest column: "The death penalty is an important tool of law enforcement"
- Editorial: Urgent action needed to keep federal funding for education
- Editorial: Congress, support changes to harbor-maintenance tax
- Legislature passes bills to fight sex trafficking
- Guest: Finding the will to treat people with mental illness