Seattle has only one marijuana store so far. Others have been delayed by limited locations, short supply, city code issues and unprepared applicants. Killy Nichelin and Miles Thomas, pictured above, opened a medical dispensary in Ballard after failing to get a good pot-lottery number.
9th Circuit judges say the NCIS has routinely probed the computers of civilians across Washington and elsewhere in a broad sweep for evidence.
- County Councilmember Reagan Dunn pleads guilty to DUI
- Census: Seattle saw steepest rent hike among U.S. cities
- Magnitude 4.0 quake shows early-warning system works
- UPDATE - 08:37 AM Excitement, apprehension as Scots cast votes on independence
- NEW - 07:24 AM 'Three Cups of Tea' author plans reluctant return
- M’s get nothing in 5-0 loss to Angels
NEW - 06:47 AM Man arrested after 75-mile high-speed chase
UPDATE - 08:37 AM Australian police: Raids thwarted beheading plot
UPDATE - 06:42 AM Josh Powell's family to appeal trust ruling
UPDATE - 08:37 AM Doctor: Ford to undergo 40 days of chemotherapy
UPDATE - 08:37 AM Sierra Leone to shut down for 3 days to slow Ebola
UPDATE - 07:23 AM Yellen says US families need to boost savings
UPDATE - 07:57 AM US to train veterans to install solar panels
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 08:12 AM Darrell Hammond takes over for Don Pardo on 'SNL'
Private landlines, which do not create public records, did not result in shadow governments and neither will personal cellphones.Mark Lindquist, guest column: "Why the privacy of a public employee's cellphone matters"
- Editorial: How the Ray Rice incident can help stop domestic violence
- Editorial: The Times recommends David Frockt and Jessyn Farrell in 46th Legislative District
- A rough month in America for women | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Guest: Why a WSU medical school would not address doctor shortage in rural areas
UPDATE - 07:47 AM Drag queens dress down Facebook over names