LARRY STONE: Safety Earl Thomas, in particular, was waxing lyrical about trust and love and togetherness. It was as if the Seahawks had just held a consciousness-raising session, not just crushed the will of the Cardinals, who came into CenturyLink as the NFL's best. Above, Seahawks tight end Cooper Helfet brings in a 20-yard pass for a third-quarter touchdown.
USGS scientists think they’ve discovered the fault responsible for an 1872 earthquake that was one of Washington’s largest.
- DSHS fined nearly $200K for failing to provide for mentially ill defendants
- Council set to tell SPD to study gunshot-locator technology
- Recreational-pot store may open on Capitol Hill
- ‘Nutcracker’ closing, after 1,235 performances — and a marriage proposal
- King County’s youth initiative is good news, but could be better | Jerry Large
- Sounders lose in L.A., but give themselves a chance in series
UPDATE - 02:38 AM Crew docks at International Space Station
UPDATE - 03:04 AM AP Exclusive: Letter that inspired Kerouac found
UPDATE - 03:30 AM China holds out hope for Iran nuclear deal
UPDATE - 03:00 AM Church members each get $500 to do good for world
Entertainment & Living
The focus for all lawmakers should be to ensure that new investment in education is tied to a demonstrable reversing of disappointing outcomes for students.Editorial: "Voters have returned a delicate balancing act to Olympia"
Nothing about him is hard to understand. He’s all about that action, boss. The media people are all about the chatter, and chatter is not something that interests Mr. Lynch. Is that so hard to understand?Comment by "Bisquick McBob" on "Marshawn Lynch is impossible to understand but beloved by Seahawks teammates"
- Editorial: Mayor Murray’s smart move to entice foreign trade to Seattle
- Bill Cosby, serial rapist? That’s a lot to forgive
- Guest: How Alaska bucked the trend of salmon loss — but that’s in jeopardy
- Is Gov. Jay Inslee an absentee governor or a patient strategist? | Robert J. Vickers / Times editorial columnist