The Seattle Fire Department said 10 people were injured in a crash on Rainier Ave. S. in Rainier Beach that involved at least 12 cars, including a Seattle police patrol car. Seattle DOT officials tweeted at 7:30 p.m. on Friday that the public should expect closures "indefinitely."
UPDATE - 06:59 PM
3rd Marysville victim dies
Officials said Shaylee Chuckulnaskit passed away on Friday afternoon.
- UPDATE - 07:55 PM Mars Hill Church disbanding
- UPDATE - 08:03 PM Should UW or WSU train doctors in Spokane? New study fuels debate
- UPDATE - 07:29 PM Seahawks’ Richardson trying to be the ‘speed guy’
- Take 2: Greed and the selling of Husky football traditions
NEW - 07:00 PM Q&A: Seattle’s competing preschool ballot measures
UPDATE - 08:13 PM AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
UPDATE - 08:12 PM Early votes exceed 15 million — but who benefits?
UPDATE - 08:14 PM After murder suspect is caught, a sigh of relief
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 07:26 PM Rowling reveals new tidbits on Pottermore site
- Tasty Two: Will Twix or Reese's be crowned best Halloween candy?
The FBI's actions in this case undermined the credibility of press organizations who hold government accountable -- and that matters.Editorial: "FBI exploited press credibility in bomb ruse"
- Editorial: Find the money to keep Public Health — Seattle & King County’s Auburn site open
- Editorial: Voters beware of I-1351’s empty promise
- Ebola aid workers can't be trusted
- Remembering what skulls really stand for on Halloween
UPDATE - 07:50 PM Max Unger may be able to return for Sunday’s Seahawks game
UPDATE - 08:15 PM As Sounders open MLS playoffs, a new wrinkle to contend with
UPDATE - 06:32 PM Jesse Jackson says Amazon diversity data reflect ‘white male supremacy’